top of page

I Am Holistic Living Group

Public·37 members

(((Watch TV>>>>))) Stuttgart vs Union Berlin live streaming 8 March 2024

Latest news, stats and live commentary for the Bundesliga's meeting between VfB Stuttgart v Union Berlin on the March 8, 2024.

Foxes' incredible run under Rodgers continuesBrendan Rodgers' reign at Leicester got off to a losing start with a 2-1 defeat at Watford back in March, but the two sides have gone in opposite directions since that day. The Foxes have gone on to collect 52 points from 24 games compared to just 15 for the Hornets over the same period, while this win was Leicester's 11th from their opening 15 games of the season - the first time they have won so many games at this stage of a league campaign. Both sides had their chances, with Leicester City keeper Kasper Schmeichel saving well from Marcus Rashford in the first half and Jamie Vardy seeing a header glance off the frame of the goal after the break. Leicester pressed could not break Manchester United down and their misery was compounded when Evans was sent off against his former club for a wild, late lunge on Scott McTominay. Manchester United confirmed the formalities seconds from time when substitute Jesse Lingard robbed Schmeichel and rolled the ball into an empty net. Six points separate bottom club Norwich City from West Ham who are in 16th spot, two places above the drop zone. Likewise, nothing is yet decided in the second-tier Championship's promotion race. So what if the league cannot be finished?" Brady says. As games in both the Premier League and Football League are affected, the only fair and reasonable thing to do is declare the whole season null and void. As much as the visitors have been in good form recently, Reims are still a very solid side that are rarely beaten, especially at home. Last season this fixture ended as a 0-0 draw and we're backing a similar result here again, albeit with a few more goals. Reims have failed to impress in the final third in the last few weeks but with Bordeaux conceding four goals in their last two away games, we're expecting them to score. We're predicting this match to finish 1-1. Shakhtar have already lost two home games in European competition this season. Benfica have only lost two of their last 19 games. Benfica have only lost one of their last 11 away matches. Shakhtar Donetsk had a tough draw in the Champions League and failed to make it to the knock-out stages. Now in the Europa League, they host Benfica in the first leg of their last 32 tie. Inzaghi, however, is under no illusions. We know that there will be more attention on us from now on," he said during an event in Dubai last month. We know that in football you can never take your foot off the pedal. We know that we have done well but we need to start the new year better than we finished the old one. The Dutch side's fans were found guilty of causing damage and throwing projectiles and the club have been fined €5,000. Flick not intimidated by Red Star fans Bayern Munich boss Hansi Flick has insisted that his side are not going to be intimidated by Red Star Belgrade's passionate fans. We know the atmosphere in this stadium is special and we are all looking forward to the challenge of beating Red Star tomorrow," he said. Oh, and Jose Mourinho recently spent a day helping deliver essential goods to the elderly. Well played. IN THE CHANNELS The greatest Mike Dean video yet? Plus: one kid's quest for a game of football reaches new levels of keenness: RETRO CORNER One of the all-time great passages of football. HAT TIP This Twitter thread from revered health correspondent Ashley Young really is worth a read. Not many Premier League players will need to be told to play their part in the fight against the financial effects of coronavirus. A lot of them are high earners who should definitely contribute, but I am sure the vast majority have always been willing to help, if they haven't already. The biggest question for them will be 'how?' Their options include taking a pay cut, deferring their wages or gifting their money - but they probably don't know which option will have the most impact in the way they want, whether that be looking after the staff at their own clubs, helping to fund the NHS or making donations to charities. Cerro Porteno have had a good start so far in 2020 with a 3-1-1 record and already held Universitario to a 1-1 draw in the first leg in Peru. At home Cerro Porteno have scored 6 goals so far in the 2 games this year and in the Copa Libertadores they have a strong 6-2-1 record in the last 9 home games. Find odds given the fact that both sides are quite attacking minded, Al Ahly won all 7 league games played by them so far this season in Egypt and are once more league leaders and the main candidates for winning the title this season as well, while Al Ittihad is actually second placed winning 6 of their 8 league games, for example I bet on them at odds of 2.40 in their last away game at Misr, they were 1-1 and 2-2 drawn late in the game and scored the 3-2 goal as well and won the game to my delight. Tottenham 26 11 7 8 43 34 40 . Sheff Utd 26 10 9 7 28 24 39 7 Man Utd 26 10 8 8 38 29 38 . Wolverhampton 26 8 12 6 35 32 36 9 Everton 26 10 6 10 34 38 36 10 Arsenal 26 7 13 6 36 34 34 11 Burnley 26 10 4 12 30 39 34 12 Southampton 26 9 4 13 32 48 31 13 Newcastle 26 8 7 11 24 40 31 14 Crystal Palace 26 7 9 10 23 32 30 15 Brighton 26 6 9 11 31 38 27 16 Bournemouth 26 7 5 14 26 40 26 17 Aston Villa 26 7 4 15 34 50 25 . 1. FC Union Berlin - VfB Stuttgart Live - Bundesliga Follow the Bundesliga live Football match between 1. FC Union Berlin and VfB Stuttgart with Eurosport. The match starts at 1:30 PM on April 1st, 2023. VfB Stuttgart vs 1. FC Union Berlin live score, H2H and VfB Stuttgart 1. FC Union Berlin live score (and video online live stream) starts on 8 Mar 2024 at 19:30 UTC time at MHP Arena stadium, Stuttgart city, ... 32nd day of the Spanish league, Fuenlabrada hosts Tenerife. the two teams are very close in the league table, they have the same number of points as Fuenlabrada. Fuenlabrada has 6 draws at home this season Tenerife has won only 4 draw games away on this. I am taking the draw. This should be a very even match because both teams play similar this season and now occupy side by side in the table. The hosts of this game Fuenlabrada now sit 13th in the table and collected a total number of 39 points. Tenerife are in front of them in the standings. This is going to be a draw. Only a catastrophic set of results will see the Seagulls go down. Former Arsenal and England forward Ian Wright, speaking on Match of the Day: "Graham Potter has got to get a lot of credit. Brighton's defensive shape is very good but they also have a cutting edge going forward. Potter hails 'huge' Brighton result Media playback is not supported on this device Norwich City 0-1 Brighton: Graham Potter praises 'big' three points for Brighton Key stat: Brighton are nine points clear of the relegation zone. Ian Baraclough remains the front-runner to replace Michael O'Neill as Northern Ireland senior manager. The Englishman was appointed by O'Neill as Under-21s boss and offers the continuity that the IFA is looking for. It is believed the representatives of the successful candidate were contacted on Friday to sort out terms and conditions of the contract. Baraclough is the favourite to pip the other four candidates, who are all from Northern Ireland, for the job. According to statistics, Listen won the last 7/7 matches, won the last 4/5 matches at home. And Fk Banik Sokolov has lost the last 8/10 matches on the away field, the last 4/6 matches, did not win the last 4/6 matches and did not win the last 7/10 matches on the away field. Such a fairly large possibility Listen will win against Fk Banik Sokolov in this match. Listen didn't win 8/10 recent matches, didn't win 4/5 last match. At home Listen did not win the last 7/10 matches, did not win the last 4/5 matches. We've all got our set routines and all of a sudden that stopped because of something horrible that was happening in the world. I've got three boys and my wife, Amie, and I tried to get into a routine with the kids. We tried to do home schooling with my eldest, Henri, as well as the Joe Wicks online PE classes every morning to keep him active. Wolves have scored 51 Premier League goals this season - nine of which have come from assists by Adama TraoreLosing at Crawley to Europa League final?For much of the past 12 months, Wolves have been relentless with their 3-4-3 formation. Bundesliga teams showed their support for the Black Lives Matter movement with a range of protests on Saturday. Borussia Dortmund and Hertha Berlin players took a knee together around the centre circle before their meeting at Signal Iduna Park. Dortmund players warmed up in T-shirts with messages including "no peace, no justice" and "united together". Bayern Munich players wore T-shirts which said "red against racism" before their 4-2 win at Bayer Leverkusen. 1. FC Union Berlin - VfB Stuttgart | Season 2023/2024 vs. 1. FC or will Guirassy do what he does best and fire Stuttgart to victory? live coverage of this Matchday 8 fixture between Union Berlin and Stuttgart. The Brazil keeper made his mark in the opening exchanges when he faced Leicester forward Jamie Vardy in a one-on-one situation. The keeper stood his ground in the centre of his goal and said to Vardy 'beat me if you can'. Ederson held his nerve, Vardy lost his - and hit the post. I've lost count of the times I've seen keepers race out to dive at a striker's feet, only to give away a needless penalty. Thus read the statement as Tottenham sacked Mauricio Pochettino in November. But disappointment is relative. Had Tottenham’s form been extremely disappointing in relation to the rest of Pochettino’s tenure? Perhaps. However, it appears that the Argentine became the victim of his own brilliance. Put simply, Spurs regressed to their mean. LASK score an average of 1.88 goals per home game and concede an average of 1.25 goals and Sporting score an average of 1.29 goals per away game and concede an average of 1.14 goals, which is why we have gone with a final scoreline of 1-1. Only 38% of LASK’s home games have produced over 2.5 goals and the same can be said about 43% of Sporting’s away games, so we are not expecting a goal fest of any kind on Thursday. Alashkert only have a 4-2-2 record at home so far in the league but in the friendlies they have played at home so far in 2020 they have looked good with 3 wins and 1 draw scoring 17 goals. They also have an excellent record against Artsakh with 7 wins and 2 draws in the previous 9 meetings. At home Alashkert have won all previous 4 meetings without conceding a goal. Full TimeSecond Half ends, Leicester City 0, Manchester United 2. Goal!Goal! Leicester City 0, Manchester United 2. Jesse Lingard (Manchester United) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal. SubstitutionSubstitution, Manchester United. Odion Ighalo replaces Anthony Martial. SubstitutionSubstitution, Manchester United. Timothy Fosu-Mensah replaces Marcus Rashford. DismissalJonny Evans (Leicester City) is shown the red card. We have shown how we could host the tournament in Japan in our bid, so I don't think our efforts were in vain," he said. After the postponement of the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games, the JFA felt it unlikely one country would be awarded two major women's football tournaments back-to-back. The 2019 Women's World Cup, hosted by France, was the tournament's biggest edition yet, breaking television audience records. I loved the era of Sir Alex Ferguson. SUNDAY Burnley v Arsenal (14:00 GMT)I know Burnley went out of the FA Cup against Norwich but they had a couple of excellent results in the Premier League before then, against Leicester and Manchester United. Media playback is not supported on this device Highlights: Burnley 1-2 Norwich City I am still not sure how Arsenal nicked a point against Chelsea in their last league game but at least it shows they have got something about them under their new manager Mikel Arteta. You also have to question our own government's record given recent wars in the world. Should we be pointing the finger?"I totally respect people's rights, but perhaps more links with our country might have a positive impact on their culture and society?"Do most fans feel the same way as Newcastle's? Wraith says that for many Newcastle supporters, the team's success would override any lingering doubts over the source of a potential Saudi investment. Werder, deep in relegation trouble in the Bundesliga after losing eight of their last 10 league games, shocked the visitors with two goals in the first half. New signing Davie Selke scored from close range after 16 minutes and Leonardo Bittencourt made it 2-0 with a thundering volley on the half hour. Wolves have lost just twice in their last 12 matches, and by this will be the favorites as they head to the game, looking at Palace’s recent run as well. It is at home that they have flourished; Nuno Espirito Santo’s side has won four of their last six home matches and have registered six clean sheets in their last seven matches at home. Businessman Robert Benwell addressed supporters in December about his plans to "bring football back to Bury", with one of the options being to start the club again if it goes into liquidation, but it is unclear what will happen to the club next and in what form. How the club lost their place in the EFLDale bought Bury for £1 from previous owner Stewart Day in December 2018, but the Shakers were already in financial trouble by that point, with players and staff often being paid late. Cologne are also the lowest-scoring team in the Bundesliga this season. They have scored just 12 goals in their 14 Bundesliga games. They have scored at least three fewer goals than any other Bundesliga side, at this point. It sticks in the throat,” said Knight. This exposes the crazy economics in English football and the moral vacuum at its centre. Spurs chairman Levy issues warning as non-playing staff take pay cutNewcastle put non-playing staff on leaveNorwich begin to furlough staffMayor of London Sadiq Khan told BBC Radio 5 Live that top-flight players should be the ones to “carry the burden”. My view is always that those who are the least well-off should get the most help,” he said. However, this is not your usual 'England' team. The whole thing is fairly far-fetched, but it is a great story about how far you can take a long-shot request and push the boundaries until you become an international football team,” Gary Christian, captain of Peel St-Germain, told BBC Sport. PSG’ are a team of office workers, plumbers, cleaners and the like from Peel, on the Isle of Man. They are scheduled to play as England for the second time in the Mountain Village European Championship - the self-titled "craziest tournament in the Alps". Real Zaragoza have been performing accordingly with a record of 3 wins and 2 draws in their last five meaning that they have been striving furiously to make sure that they do not drop points hence they present a fierce competition for the Elche men who play at home in this fixture and also come with a record of 2 draws 2 wins and a single loss which is very conservative for a highly placed team within the league. The option of a high scoring game has a 50/50 chance but I predict that at least 2 goals are to be scored It also says working to prevent gambling problems with the betting companies is of "greater benefit" than a ban. In a response to the Lords' report, the EFL said in a statement: "The association between football and the gambling sector is long-standing and the League firmly believes a collaborative, evidence-based approach to preventing gambling harms that is also sympathetic to the economic needs of sport will be of much greater benefit than the blunt instrument of blanket bans. Everton forward Richarlison has scored in back-to-back away games in the Premier League for only the second time, last doing so back in September 2017 with former club Watford. What's next? Leicester host bottom club Watford on Wednesday, 4 December (19:30 GMT) in their next Premier League game. On the same evening, in their next Premier League game, Everton travel to Anfield to face league leaders Liverpool in the Merseyside derby (20:15 GMT). The Gunners are not short of attacking options, with the gifted Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang, Alexandre Lacazette and Nicolas Pepe also at the Emirates, but teenager Martinelli has made 14 appearances. The forward, who opened his goalscoring account on his full league debut against West Ham United, has scored three goals in his six Premier League starts. The pick of his goals came at Stamford Bridge when he collected the ball deep inside his own half, before sprinting clear and sliding the ball past Kepa Arrizabalaga at the other end. Widespread protests have taken place across 75 US cities since George Floyd, an unarmed black man, died after being pinned down by a white police officer. Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin, who kneeled on Floyd's neck, has been charged with his murder. He and three other police officers have been sacked. Sports stars have added their voices on social media with a 'blackout' - uploading a black image alongside a message of support. Of course that I can said that home team is team who is have advantage in this duel and just Borussia M'Gladbach is favorite. Still, it will not be easy to win here and it is better to bet on goals. First reason is fact that they are lost in last round 1-2 at home against Borussia Dortmund, and in the same time, Koln is playing just amazing. This team is in series of few wins in a row, and they are not so long ago, beat Hertha as a guest, even 5-0. I see here at least three goals. Again, the culprit came from a similar area of the main stand. It could kill someone' - reactionFormer Hearts & Rangers winger Neil McCann What's going through your head when you think that's OK? If that hits a player at the wrong angle or the wrong way, then it could actually kill someone. Was that not the same section that it happened in last time? If there is a certain element of bad fans, then they will be found. Best performing goalkeepers - actual goals conceded v expected goalsPlayerClubGoals concededxGOT conceded*Goals preventedHugo LlorisTottenham811. Martin DubravkaNewcastle3033. Vicente GuaitaCrystal Palace1821. Dean HendersonSheff Utd1618. Ben FosterWatford3335. Worst performing goalkeepers - actual goals conceded v expected goalsPlayerClubGoals concededxGOT conceded*Goals allowedKepa ArrizabalagaChelsea2819. Reports alleged City - who have always denied wrongdoing - deliberately misled Uefa so they could meet financial fair play rules requiring clubs to break even. City, whose chairman is Khaldoon Al Mubarak, were fined £49m in 2014 for a previous breach of regulations. We provided the evidence but in the end this FFP Investigatory Chamber relied more on out-of-context stolen emails than all the other evidence we provided of what actually happened and I think it is normal that we feel like we feel," said Soriano. Don't get me wrong it should be an away win just that odds of 1.50 are too low if you ask me and I say this because there are good chances the hosts can score in this one, last season for example when they hosted Zamalek they even scored 2 goals but being a very attacking minded team and really not that solid in defense they conceded no less than 4 goals back than as they ended up losing the game with 4-2 in the end, so 6 goals scored back than. Posted at 76' Foul by Andrew Robertson (Liverpool). Posted at 76' Joel Ward (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Liverpool. Takumi Minamino replaces Roberto Firmino. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Liverpool. Neco Williams replaces Trent Alexander-Arnold. Posted at 74' Joseph Gomez (Liverpool) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 74' Foul by Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace). He has gone on to score 64 goals in 137 matches in all competitions and won the Portuguese Cup in 2018-19. He was also named the Primeira Liga's player of the year in both 2017-18 and 2018-19. More to follow. Can Bruno Fernandes be a success at Manchester United?Analysis - 'A player from another level'Former Sporting CP and Swansea City manager Carlos Carvalhal on BBC World Service:He's a player from another level. Turkey has confirmed 191 cases and three deaths from coronavirus. Authorities had taken steps to contain the spread, including ordering sports events to be played without spectators, but had stopped short of halting matches. Turkey had come under international pressure to postpone its competitions after the overwhelming majority of European soccer leagues, and several others globally, shut down.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page