top of page

I Am Holistic Living Group

Public·37 members

(Sport TV**) Streaming: Modern Future v ZED Live 7 March 2024

Premier League of Egypt/Al Ahly - ZED. Premier League of Egypt. Al Ahly – ZED: Live ... Modern Future. 1410424111/10. 12. Baladiyyat. 1313346-1016/26.

A form guide for the last five Premier League games has Bournemouth rock bottom. They desperately need to get a win on the board but it's a tough ask for them to get that at Chelsea this weekend. Their form is terrible and away form is poor with just one point from the last five league games. Chelsea won in midweek but recent Premier League form hasn't been great. This is a good opportunity for the Blues to get three points, go for a home win here. Dumbarton won 1-0. Wafer thin Media playback is not supported on this device Watch: How did Keatings' appeal against this booking for diving fail? Finally, we understand the point of the Tunnock's Caramel Wafer Challenge Cup - it's all a ruse to attract social media hits. It has to be. How else could the second yellow card given against Inverness's James Keatings stand when it was blatantly obvious that the officials got it lamentably wrong when sending him off in the semi-final and thereby ruling him out of the final?Inverness posted the video of the incident on their Twitter page and it was watched 1. This is a derby game of this round. I can see here good game where both teams have quality and both will have something to show. I must be honest here. Visitors do far show far the best football in this season. But it is not so easy to win against Torpedo at their home ground. Last season game finished 3-3 and I can see here again good and efficient game and draw at the end. Both teams should be satisfy with point here and I will put money on that. Also, we can bet on over 2.5 goals as well. Goalkeeper Andre Onana, defender Nicolas Tagliafico, midfielders Donny van de Beek and Joel Veltman and the Brazil international winger David Neres are expected to leave while Ten Hag, too, has been linked with several jobs, notably at Bayern Munich. The likelihood of Ajax having to rebuild next season is a near certainty at a time when they want to change their image as a 'selling club'. The north London club have faced the Greeks on four separate seasons in the Champions League group stages this decade, with both teams winning four games apiece. Meanwhile, Manchester United have also faced Club Brugge in recent years, beating them 7-1 on aggregate in the Champions League play-off round in 2015-16. The hosts soon hit back. Riyad Mahrez, who was a constant menace, saw his low drive deflect off Caglar Soyuncu to equalise before Ilkay Gundogan converted a penalty won by Raheem Sterling. That gave Manchester City the lead at half-time, before a brilliant run and cross from Kevin De Bruyne gave Gabriel Jesus a tap-in to seal the game after 69 minutes. Odds should be lower by the time this game starts tomorrow, and reason for it is that the hosts were one of the top teams in this second league level last season in Belarus, coming close to promotion I mean they were equal with 3rd placed Rukh Brest who eventually won the play-off for promotion in the league with Dynapro but had a weaker H2H and missed out on that 3rd place. Otherwise they were the best home team in the league with 11 wins in 14 games played at home and 3 rounds before the season ended they met Chimik at home had the lead easily 5-0 and won it 6-1 in the end. Enigmatic Colombian striker Faustino Asprilla arrived at St James' Park during a snowstorm, bedecked in a fur coat as he completed the formalities of his £6. Italian side Parma. In training, some days he was dreadful, some days we were like, 'Wow, I've never seen anyone do that'. It was the same in games," Lee says of Asprilla, who inspired a 2-1 comeback win over Middlesbrough as a second-half substitute on his debut. Reece Burke (Hull City) right footed shot from outside the box is too high. Assisted by Jackson Irvine. SubstitutionPosted at 76' Substitution, Hull City. George Honeyman replaces Tom Eaves because of an injury. Posted at 74' Foul by Tom Eaves (Hull City). Posted at 74' Jason Pearce (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 74' Corner, Hull City. Conceded by Dillon Phillips. The Suwon Bluewings' 3-1 loss in the day means they have lost 50% of their K-League 1 games this season (W2, D2, L4) and have scored just 1.0 goals per game. Until now. However, the team has not yet lost at half time in any clash (MT: G3, E5) and has conceded only one goal against during the first halves. Also Suwon is a defensive side and their recent matches were not that high scoring. 1-1 or 0-0 scoreline here is also anticipated. I think this an evenly matched game, and therefore I will back the tie. Suwon Bluewings and Sangju Sangmu finished mid table in the last season and I think they will do the same in this season. Odds is really amazing on this option in Belgium Pro league and for me, that is more than ok and real option, but we will see what will happen. So, home team or Eupen is team who is in very bad form and their defense is firstly in big problems. In last three matches, this team is lost 1-6, 2-3 and 2-5, so it is pretty natural to expect something similar and this time. Mouscron will surely score here at least two goals and rest will do the home team. As I said, over is ok for me and I will try. Newcastle moved seven points clear of the relegation zone – and only five points off fifth place - with an unlikely and dramatic victory over Chelsea at St James’ Park. See alsoNewcastle United v Chelsea - Premier League LIVE Isaac Hayden’s 94th-minute header, only Newcastle’s second shot on target, stole the points in a match that was dominated throughout by the away side. Arsenal de Sarandi will host Aldosivi for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the hosts are favorites in this game. Arsenal Sarandi have advantage at home stadium. Of course, the hosts will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. True, this will not be an easy task. Arsenal Sarandi have fallen in their shape. They have two consecutive losses. In any case, they are not convincing team. Also, we have Aldosivi who's is also not very good team in this season. Nevertheless, the visitors have the potential to provide a strong resistance on the road. My pick - Aldosivi to win. Man City v Real Madrid and Juventus v Lyon ties postponed as coronavirus causes chaos No immediate plans to suspend sporting fixtures in the UK - Johnson Three Leicester stars self-isolating after 'showing symptoms' of coronavirus Up until late Thursday eveningt the Premier League has been the elephant in the room, the sole major sporting league yet to make a statement. Watford were averaging 0.5 goals per game before Pearson joined the club, showing just how far they’ve come in a short space of time and they’ve also been able to improve defensively, conceding just two goals in their past four, compared to the 30 in 17 prior to their good run of form. They will be much more confident of avoiding the embarrassment of a cup defeat to a team in League One and will be confident of ending the weekend in the pot for the fourth round. Bristol city recently in the Championship is not play well. They have remained winless in 5 matches suffering 4 defeats in those 5 matches, which may not be a good sign before this match, but on the other hand the FA Cup is a great place to relieve such failures the more that they do not play bad on their own pitch, and the opponent in this match come from League One, where they are not doing so well so far. They are in the lower parts of the table. But they had some good results recently. They will try for a reverse leg by drawing here. The bet that catches the eye is 'Reims to Win & Under 3.5 Goals'. On this occasion, Reims defensive ability can allow them to gain a low-scoring win. After all, less than four goals have been scored in 100% of Reims home games this term. The fact that St. Etienne rank as the seventh-worst team in terms of shots on target for, but the fifth-worst in terms of shots on target against on the road fuels the selection further. Silva, who has helped win 11 major trophies in 10 years, announced in June he would leave at the end of the 2019-20 season, adding: "Ten years for me is enough. It's the perfect time for me. Since arriving from Valencia for £24m in July 2010, Silva has provided 93 assists in the Premier League and scored 60 goals. Premier League goal involvements since 2010-11Name GoalsAssistsTotalSergio Aguero18046226Harry Kane 14220162Wayne Rooney10253155David Silva6093153With relegated Norwich providing the opposition for City's final league game of the season, Silva will be confident of adding to that tally. 50% of Port Vale’s away games have produced over 2.5 goals while 42% of Stevenage’s home games and 67% of Port Vale’s away trips have seen both teams score, which is why we’re backing the visitors to claim a narrow 2-1 win on Saturday. Stevenage have only kept clean sheets in 33% of their home games so far this season while Port Vale have managed to keep clean sheets in just 17% of their away games, which is why we are expecting both teams to score this weekend. Goalkeeper Alisson was in Rio de Janeiro. Striker Roberto Firmino was in The Maldives. Midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum was in Dubai. And right-back Trent Alexander-Arnold was in Miami. Just some of the sunshine destinations Liverpool's superstars found themselves in as the club's youngsters played Shrewsbury in an FA Cup tie on Tuesday night. James Milner? The veteran of over 800 career matches was sitting on a bench at a chilly Anfield, supporting Curtis Jones and co in their replay against the mid-table League One side. Expect there to be plenty of arguing between the two parties before some kind of compromise is made. Read the full story Andre Gomes ready to return The Telegraph reports that Everton midfielder Andre Gomes could already be on the cusp of a return to first-team action after making a remarkable recovery from a horrific injury suffered against Tottenham Hotspur last year. Al Ahly vs ZED: Live Score, Stream and H2H results 5/27 Premier League of Egypt/Al Ahly - ZED. Premier League of Egypt. Al Ahly – ZED: Live Modern Future. 1410424111/10. 12. Baladiyyat. 1313346-1016/26. Today at Europe will be played a lot of club friendly games which are part of the preparation of the teams for restarting of the season after Corona virus break. Here will play two of stable teams at Danish Super league - Odense and Aalborg. Upon landing the job as Wenger’s successor, he told the press that, “the history here is a team that love playing with possession and I like that personality. When you don’t have possession, I want a squad that are very, very intensive with the pressing. The two things are important for me to be protagonists – possession of the ball and pressing when you don’t have the ball. The Unicorns are a solid attacking team and have scored a respectable three goals in their last three matches but their away form could really damage them here as they have won just one away game since last December. They've conceded on average two goals in every away game and that could be about to worsen as they travel to the principality. The best match from this France league where we try play the pick for this match between Lyonnais and Amiens we will look see a great soccer match and a new chance for this pick play the pick over from 2.75 goals what be a best chance for our play at the mach. You will can look get a best new points if we see at the mach a three goals and can for this look get a 4.50 points and if you see this four goals for this pick can get a new great full 9 points what be a new chance for this win. Modern Future vs National Bank of Egypt H2H 1-1. ZED · FT. 13/02/2024. Smouha. 1-1. National Bank of Football online, Soccer Online, Score live, Soccer results, Live football scores, Latest football ... It has been many years since the sort of emotion on show was commonplace on the blue side of Merseyside and it all stemmed from having one of their own in charge. But not just any old ex-player, one who always gave his all for the cause, Duncan Ferguson – and how the fans and the players responded. Everton made more tackles in the match than they had managed in any other league game in the past 11 years and the fans loved it, just as they did in the glory years of the 1980s under another beloved former player, Howard Kendall. Koln and Leipzig will face each other in the upcoming match in the Bundesliga. Koln this season have the following results: 10W, 4D and 14L. Meanwhile Leipzig have 15W, 10D and 3L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Juventus extend record dominationJuventus are one of three European teams to be on a run of nine titles in a row, alongside Celtic in Scotland and Ludogorets Razgrad of Bulgaria. The world record for consecutive league titles is thought to be Tafea, who won the Vanuatu league for 15 seasons in a row (1994 to 2009), while Gibraltar's Lincoln Red Imps and the now dissolved Skonto of Latvia have the European record with 14 in a row. This two team the last 3 games they have meet together the away team have won this game 2 times in the home field and the home team have draw in they home field and so this factors makes us to be very sure and see that the home will not lose this game as it seems when it is at it home field they usually okay well and so making us to be very sure with our prediction Cologne are also the lowest-scoring team in the Bundesliga this season. They have scored just 12 goals in their 14 Bundesliga games. They have scored at least three fewer goals than any other Bundesliga side, at this point. They will know which ones need the money, and be able to manipulate the situation to their own advantage by going for their best assets. However, he rejects any notion that this type of approach is opportunistic. There is a certain way we like to operate and we wouldn't want to take the mickey with offers," Webb, who is set to leave his Huddersfield role at the end of the season, adds. We also know that certain clubs were over-valuing players by 50% so you could argue all we are doing is taking back our own estimates of the players in the first place and paying an honest price. Can Cardiff continue to move up the Championship table with a victory this week? The Bluebirds are going in the right direction, while they are facing a side who are set for League One following a below-par campaign. These two sides were two divisions apart last season, but they’ve met in the middle this term. Will that gulf between them be evident when they clash at the Cardiff City Stadium this weekend? But it took 34 penalties before the game was finally decided by Taunton’s Jack Rice as he netted their 17th spotkick. In doing so they equalled the record set between Chelsea’s under-23 side and Oxford United in 2016 when the two clubs met in the EFL Trophy. Liverpool’s proposed Anfield expansion to reach 60,000 Liverpool have invited local residents to attend a public consultation event as they move forward with plans to increase Anfield’s capacity from 54,074 to 60,000. Future vs Zamalek Live Score and Live Stream ScoreBat is covering Future vs Zamalek in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match ... These games barely showed what Amiens are good at but absolutely exposed what they're bad at. They have now conceded the second most goals in Ligue 1 this season with a whopping 24 hitting the back of Régis Gurtner's net. They are still to keep a clean sheet on the road but have scored seven goals in their last five away games so will be hoping that their solid attack can dig them out here. Is he destined to see out the remainder of his playing days in Turin, would a romantic return to a former club be plausible, or could he explore Major League Soccer before hanging up those golden boots? HAVE YOUR SAY Whether you are Messi, Ronaldo or perhaps neither, now it’s your turn to get involved. Zed Music Inc. Let me take you behind the curtains to hear my brand new music (LIVE!) Watch the 'Say You Will' Music Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O17aKLnZ_Ec ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page