top of page

I Am Holistic Living Group

Public·33 members

Today: Houston Astros v Philadelphia Phillies live free 8 March 2024

Watch Houston Astros at Philadelphia Phillies and stream ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN & more top channels without cable TV. Cloud DVR included. No installat...

Liam Heath MBE will compete at his third Olympic Games having won sprint bronze in the K2 200m alongside Jon Schofield in London and silver in Rio before being crowned Olympic Champion in the K1 200m three years ago. The four canoe slalom athletes selected - Mallory Franklin, Kimberley Woods, Adam Burgess, and Bradley Forbes-Cryans, will all make their Olympic debuts in Japan. A little more on Pochettino's departure, which took many people by surprise, except for Harry Redknapp, it would seem. Redknapp said on BBC Radio 5 Live: "I love Mauricio Pochettino, but he has been averaging a point a game over the last 25 games. The Tottenham board are ruthless businessmen, they will have realised that at this rate they might not make the top four. Realistically, this means the Europa League - the competition in which they reached the play-off round in 2018-19 - but who is to say they can't make a late play for the Champions League? Manchester City's European ban (pending appeal) has opened up the field and there are just seven points between the Clarets and Chelsea in fourth. The actual play itself was no different to normal with tackles flying in and plenty of goals - 16 - across Saturday's six games. But there was some social distancing on show for goals as many strikes were celebrated without the usual embraces, think elbow bumps instead of hugs. However, some goals - notably those by Hertha Berlin players in their 3-0 win at Hoffenheim - were just celebrated as normal. A win for Lyon will take them into the knock-out stages where they'll hope not to get drawn against Barcelona as happened last season. A draw wouldn't be a bad result for them either with their final game at home to Leipzig, who they have already beaten away from home in this group. Lyon have only lost one of their group games, an away loss to Benfica. The home team Throttur will be meeting with the away team Grotta and this game looking at it in a very good way we have given an over of 2.5 total goals as looking at the last games this two teams have played together they are very used of of scoring an over of 2.5 total goals and so this makes us to be very sure with this but Fans flout distancing rules in Hungarian Cup finalSpeaking to BBC World Service's World Football programme, Nguen said he would do it again "because this is something that I really stand by and this is something that I really take personally". I don't feel it's right that just because I play football, I can't say what I feel," he added. You're supposed to only play football. You're supposed to do your job on the field. Braga have won their last eight games in league and cup, home and away, against Aves and have kept a clean sheet in three of the duos’ last five encounters. Braga have scored two team goals in five of the pairs’ last six competitive and non-competitive matches, so you can see why we have backed the visitors to win 2-0 on Saturday. Media reports in Italy on Monday even suggested that the Italian champions are considering sacking the coach and bringing back former boss Massimiliano Allegri, but Sarri has pointed the finger at the attitude of his players. If we want Juventus to win games, we cannot keep making errors caused by a superficial attitude," he told DAZN. So how to score the other cups? The Fairs Cup, Uefa Cup, Europa League and Cup Winners' Cup were all broadly equal in status. The Cup Winners' Cup was initially heralded by Uefa as the superior competition, but the larger number of clubs entering the Uefa Cup arguably made that harder to win. Winners: 8 pointsRunners-up: 4 pointsBeaten semi-finalist: 2 pointsIn 1972 Ajax played Rangers in the first European Super Cup, a competition unsanctioned by Uefa until the following season. Assisted by Adama Traoré. Goal confirmed following VAR Review. Posted at 73' Rúben Neves (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 73' Foul by Che Adams (Southampton). Posted at 73' Attempt saved. Moussa Djenepo (Southampton) header from the centre of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Posted at 72' Foul by Jonny (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 72' Moussa Djenepo (Southampton) wins a free kick on the right wing. Over 1,5 goals at a low 1,22. I really don't feel like taking more risk for the match as past results are too inconsistent and the numbers are tricky. First round at Mainz's brought us an over 3,5 goals in a 3 x 1 home win but if we look at the results at Koln we see a lot of matches under 2,5 goals between these 2. A 2 x 0 win for Koln is the most likely result here, without underestimating a higher score though. It's possible to see anything happening here, but with a most certain home win However, Dortmund haven't been very solid at the back away from home this season. They have the worst away defensive record in the top half of the Bundesliga table, at present. They have conceded 13 goals in eight away games. Philadelphia Phillies vs. Houston Astros FREE LIVE Apr 28, 2023 — Philadelphia Phillies vs. Houston Astros FREE LIVE STREAM (4/28/23): Watch MLB on Apple TV+ | Time, TV, channel ; Here's what you need to know:. Three of the last five meetings between these teams have ended in draws. Marseille have the second-best away record in Ligue 1. Montpellier have the third-best home record in Ligue 1. Ligue 1 action this weekend sees Marseille making the trip to Montpellier on Saturday. The hosts, eighth in the table, are trying to combat a bad run of form that has seen them lose three of their last four league matches. He's having driving lessons so will hopefully be able to trim down his two-hour journey between his home in Fallowfield and training in Rochdale. Nothing's changed, I'm just Luke to my mates, I'm just the same person I was five years ago. I've offered to pay when we've gone out to Nando's, but they've just said no. For the first time all night Barcelona are on the ropes! Carvajal plays a clipped pass through for Benzema who had peeled away from his marker, but he puts his volley over the bar! Barca are on the ropes. Almost an immediate impact! Braithwaite very nearly finds the back of the net with his first touch! He was released in behind the Real Madrid defence, he chipped a shot over Courtois, but Varane was back on the line to make the clearance! 71’ GOAL! Real Madrid 1-0 Barcelona: At long last the deadlock has been broken and it's Vinicius! Kroos played the pass in behind for the Brazilian winger and his shot deflected off Pique, wrong-footed Ter Stegen and found the back of the Barcelona net at the near post! 92’ GOAL! Real Madrid 2-0 Barcelona: What an impact! Mariano has only been on the pitch for a matter of seconds and he has found the back of the net! The striker who has barely featured for Real Madrid this season drives into the box and beats Ter Stegen at his near post to secure the win. Bilbao's performance levels simply haven't been up to scratch, and they really struggle to make an impact in front of goal when on opposition soil, with just six goals netted in total. It's no surprise with such a meagre tally that they have failed to win all but one of their nine away matches, and they are easily opposed in pursuit of all three points this Friday evening, despite an encouraging 0-0 stalemate against Real Madrid at the Bernabeu last time out. Gregg was named goalkeeper of the year after helping Northern Ireland to the quarter-finals of the 1958 World CupThe goalkeeper was determined that the tragic event would not define his career, or indeed his life. I would be telling lies if I said that I thought about it all the time. In fact I would go insane," he said in 2018 before a service marking 60 years since the disaster. I know the media would like to talk about what happened on a runway. Pep Guardiola and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer condemned fans who made aeroplane gestures and threw seats during Wednesday's Manchester derby. A social media post showed fans in the Manchester City section making gestures referring to the 1958 Munich air crash, in which 23 people died, including eight United players. After the match, fans in the United end threw seats at home supporters near by. I don't know what happened but it is not nice," said City boss Guardiola. MANCHESTER, England, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Premier League leaders Liverpool and champions Manchester City are heading into an intense month of fixtures with neither looking close to their best. Liverpool laboured to a 1-1 draw with Napoli in the Champions League on Wednesday, lacking the intensity and attacking potency that has been at the heart of their success under manager Juergen Klopp. How to Watch the Astros vs. Phillies Game: Streaming & TV Apr 29, 2023 — Get live streaming ... Kevin De BruyneGetty Images PLAYER RATINGS Manchester City: Ederson 6; Walker 6, Fernandinho 5, Otamendi 6, Mendy 7; Gundogan 6, De Bruyne 8, Bernardo 6; Mahrez 7, Gabriel Jesus 7, Sterling 7. Subs: Aguero 6, Rodrigo 6, Foden 6 Leicester City: Schmeichel 7; Ricardo 6, Evans 7, Soyuncu 6, Chilwell 5; Ndidi 7, Tielemans 6, Maddison 6; Barnes 7, Perez 6, Vardy 7. Today at Estadio Hernando Siles in La Paz we have match in Bolivia Division Profesional Clausura. Bolivar versus Always Ready and I think host team will be able to win this match by 2 or more goals differences. Bolivar is one of the best teams in league and they have good players. Bolivar is ranked at 1st place on table with 36 points and have 11 wins 3 draw and 3 lost. Guest is ranked at 6 place on table with 26 points and they play solid. I think Bolivar will be able to win this match 3-1 or 3-0. It is also a chance for the island's players to get more competition - up until this season, when a local club side entered the English football pyramid, the island's players had few games to test themselves. These players want to play in tournaments that mean something and I think over the last couple of decades there's not been much for our top players in all honesty," added Scott. This season the Jersey Bulls has kicked off, and that's great for Jersey football, it's really brought the football community together and raised awareness of how talented our pool of players are, especially when they go across to the UK to play. Salisbury have been very strong at home losing only twice so far this season. And in 9 of the last 10 home games they have scored at least 2 goals. But in the last 9 home games they have also failed to keep a clean sheet. Hi, my friends. V-league. The guests played away away taking into account the last season 14 games 4 draws and 10 losses, the statistics of the hosts 7 wins 3 draws and 4 losses, the hosts played 11 out of 14 to both score and 10 times 2.5 more, the guests both score 7 out of 14 and 2.5 more than 6 out of 14 middle peaks at the top but we look at the hosts and the PMs speak for them, in general it’s worth trying to play the victory of the hosts and at least 3 goals we will see AFC Telford and Blyth will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League North. AFC Telford this season have the following results: 8W, 7D and 11L. Meanwhile Blyth have 6W, 5D and 16L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Subs: Mata 6. Ighalo 6. Williams 6. Match Highlights: 3' GOAL! Wow. What a howler from David De Gea. He dallies over the ball and then Calvert-Lewin runs at him, dangles his leg out with back turned and it ricochets off him and into the net 5' Great save from De Gea. It's not quite making amends but after Calvert-Lewin races onto Keane's ball forward and pokes towards the far post but the Spanish stopper pushes wide. Mario Vrancic could have doubled the Canaries' lead in the final seconds of the first half but the Bosnian midfielder's right-footed effort from distance was saved by Henderson diving to his left. Blades defender Chris Basham was shown a red card 16 minutes from time for a poor challenge on midfielder Kenny McLean, but he was asked to return to the pitch after the Video Assistant Referee (VAR) deemed that his tackle deserved only a yellow. I'm not the police' Paris Saint-Germain head coach Thomas Tuchel admitted he was frustrated with Neymar's decision to attend the Davis Cup in Madrid. Video - Neymar's Davis Cup trip annoys Tuchel - 'I'm not his father'01:04 15:55 - Spurs title contenders? Short but sweet from Jose. We cannot win the Premier league this season. The clean sheets are down from last season, but the aura remains around his defence. Just remember where Liverpool used to be: punchlines revolving around Lovren’s mistakes and Gerrard’s despair. Even Klopp was under pressure, failing to replicate the title challenge that came under predecessor Brendan Rodgers.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page