top of page

I Am Holistic Living Group

Public·37 members

Streaming: Damac v Al-Wehda Live 07/03/2024 Soccer

Dec 15, 2023 — It was also Al-Hilal's 17th win in a row, dating back to a 1-1 draw against Damac on Sep. 21. The club currently has a seven-point lead over Al ...

Both sides will be looking to find the net in this game as they chase down their respective goals for the campaign and this should lead to an open game and we think the 2.5 goal line should be beaten. Both teams will be trying to find the advantage and there should be plenty of chances at either end of the pitch. A second-half strike from substitute Kelechi Iheanacho levelled things for Leicester City in the first leg of their League Cup semi-final against Aston Villa. See alsoLeicester City v Aston Villa - League Cup LIVE The visitors had much of the first half despite the strong team named by Foxes boss Brendan Rodgers. What then took place was quite sensational. Sarr's first goal, while important, was opportunistic. However, his second was of the highest quality. To leave Lovren and Van Dijk struggling to catch him before dispatching the most glorious finish was a sight to see. And, boy, did I enjoy it. Did you know? It was the first time Sarr has been involved in three goals in a single game in 108 appearances in the top five European leagues. A downpour, along with winds of more than 50mph at Bramall Lane two hours before kick-off, raised doubts about whether the match would go ahead as the storm hit Sheffield hard. But the rain eased off, it was even sunny for a brief period in the first half and the two sides produced a thrilling match. Bournemouth's 13th-minute lead did not come as a surprise but from then on they struggled to impose themselves on the match as the Blades produced a spirited performance in front of a passionate home support. RB Leipzig have been one of the most productive teams in the league after the restart with a total of 14 goals in the 6 matches. However, at home they also failed to keep a clean sheet so far in the 3 games. RB Leipzig has kept a clean sheet in only 2 home games so far this season. That won’t come before the game tonight, though, which is crucial for both sides. Chelsea can shut down a rival, but Arsenal can keep their domestic season alive. Should be a pearler. Eriksen on the move: Conte says jump, Inter say how high Most big European clubs are run in a theoretically sensible way these days. Well, since the odds suddenly disappeared while writing, I have to take Bolivar this time around. San Jose welcomes Bolivar in the round 21 of the Bolivian Clausura. The hosts are playing for the Copa Libertadores and they are in a real fight with Nacional. They are super strong at home with 8-0-1 so far but Bolivar is also the best away team. Bolivar is rampant after the break and they are in high form. They are scoring for fun and they have scored 17 in the last 4 matches. It is nothing new to expect goals when these two meet but Bolivar has a slight edge lately. The odds are good to try. It did not need [health secretary] Matt Hancock to come out and say what he did. At the end of the day there are even bigger fishes out there that he could have singled out, but they will be people that he does not want to upset. That is the issue, and what everybody will be questioning is, whether the players are only acting after what Hancock said. Watch Al-Hilal vs Al-Wehda FC: Stream Saudi Pro League Dec 15, 2023 — It was also Al-Hilal's 17th win in a row, dating back to a 1-1 draw against Damac on Sep. 21. The club currently has a seven-point lead over Al ... There was a charm offensive, a popular management appointment in Brian McDermott and the promise to repurchase the ancestral home of Elland Road. All of it masked the real issue. The cachet of having ousted Bates all disappeared as they left the club branded "potless chancers", saddling Leeds with a debt owed to them, still losing money, and a maverick of an owner in Cellino in their place. Sardinian Cellino, dubbed the 'King of Corn', was almost chased out of town in a taxi before being permitted fit to run the club. Oldham have only lost three of their nine home games this season but Leyton Orient have lost four of their nine on the road this season, with the hosts scoring an average of 1.22 goals per home game and the visitors conceding an average of 1.67 goals per away game, which backs up our prediction for a 1-0 win for Oldham. How to watch and live stream the Saudi Pro League in Dec 17, 2023 — Damac vs. Al Tai, 3pm GMT/ 10am ET. Dec 21, 2023, Al Hilal vs. Abha, 6pm Al Wehda vs. Al Riyadh, 6pm GMT/ 1pm ET. Dec 26, 2023, Al Ittihad vs ... The Clarets will be invigorated from their great win at the weekend when they came back from a goal down to beat Leicester, and I have a feeling they will make life difficult for United. Lawro's prediction: 1-1Steve's prediction: Which United will show up? It has got to be a home win, and I don't think Burnley will score. THURSDAY Wolves v Liverpool (20:00 GMT)Everything about Wolves is impressive - their manager Nuno Espirito Santo, their style of play and their threat going forward. You are playing one of the best teams in Europe but I have nothing but pride for my players when they went down to 10 men because I see a team here that has an identity with their commitment and personality. I've been in this job for 12 months and I'm trying to build something. OK, we lost the match 4-0 but the bigger picture is there are some big positives to take from it. Prolific Gabriel - the statsManchester City have won all six of their home FA Cup matches under Pep Guardiola, scoring 29 goals and conceding only three. It is also a chance for the island's players to get more competition - up until this season, when a local club side entered the English football pyramid, the island's players had few games to test themselves. These players want to play in tournaments that mean something and I think over the last couple of decades there's not been much for our top players in all honesty," added Scott. This season the Jersey Bulls has kicked off, and that's great for Jersey football, it's really brought the football community together and raised awareness of how talented our pool of players are, especially when they go across to the UK to play. He may opt for a similar selection this weekend, but a pair of intriguing options are available. Firstly, teen star Ansu Fati offers width, goalscoring and a welcome dose of the unpredictable, and his inclusion would add another dimension to the team's otherwise undermanned attack. The real wild card, however, could be former Middlesbrough misfit Martin Braithwaite, who became a surprise emergency signing last week after Ousmane Dembele was sidelined for six months. Martiniello's ban will not only prevent him from officiating games for the next year but also from entering the facilities of teams in the top three tiers of Italian soccer, minor and amateur leagues, and matches involving the Italy national team. The office of the Macerata police chief said the ban was fully warranted as Martiniello had failed to set an example for youngsters. Halifax Town will host Ebbsfleet United for this fixture of the league. Yeah, the hosts are favorites in this game. Halifax have advantage at home stadium. Also, Halifax are more ambitious team in this season. However, I do not think the hosts will have easy task. I think, the visitors will try to fight for the victory. On the other hand Ebbsfleet is one of the teams of relegation zone. No doubt, the visitors will try to be much more serious in this game. Visitors will try to fight for at least one point. They are fighting for survival in League. Espanyol go to the game placed top of the group on 11 points and CSKA Moscow have two points and are placed bottom of the pool. Espanyol are sure to finish top of the group after a fine run in the earlier matches. However, it has not been all a good season for them; the team is struggling domestically. Khatlon, as I look, seasoned guys. And it seems to me that the Tajik steam train will not be able to crush them. Although the fight promises to be stubborn. Maybe even a draw. For the owners, judging by the layouts, this is not a bad option. There will be many or few goals, I will not venture to suggest. Although both teams show quite spectacular results. I will watch them further. But Khatlon somehow intuitively inspires confidence in me in the sense that he should not merge this game. I hope they do not let you down. At least nothing but a bungle. It is clear that I will not observe this action, I only find out the result. Actually, I don’t really like to watch the matches I bet on. Nervous more. BookingPosted at 65' Shaleum Logan (Aberdeen) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 65' Foul by Shaleum Logan (Aberdeen). Posted at 65' Greg Kiltie (Kilmarnock) wins a free kick in the defensive half. BookingPosted at 64' Lewis Ferguson (Aberdeen) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Malmo ff fc will go head to head with the Bundesliga side giant Wolfsburg fc today for their game in the Europa league. The visitors seems to be stronger than the home side as being indicated by the odds and I also see as if it is correct because the visitors are currently in good form in the previous games they are harvesting good results and they are not conceding too much than scoring, they have few games where they don't find the back of the net. Saint-Étienne's home form could give the fans a sliver of hope but it isn't incredible and the team will still need to put in their best performance of the season if they want to take points off the champions. Les Verts are unbeaten in their seven matches at the Geoffrey Guichard under Puel but with four of these being draws, there is still a lot of work to be done. They do have three clean sheets in their last four home games though and this should be a somewhat difficult obstacle for PSG to deal with. Damac vs Al Wehda Mecca live score,prediction() Damac vs Al Wehda Mecca live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2022/12/25 at 04:30:00 UTC time in Saudi Professional League. Here on Damac vs ... Augsburg will be in the field with the away team Paderborn and this game we have predicted it and under of 3.5 total goals as looking at this two teams last meetings they are not used of scoring an over of 3.5 total goals and so this makes us to be very sure with this prediction on this game I believe that this match from South Korea can bring to us, at least two goals and with a little luck, and more than that. So, here is season just started and teams are playing better and better, from round to round. Pohang Steelers is favorite here and they are surely closer to win, but we will see what will happen. In first two rounds, this team is won four points, 2-0 and 1-1, while Seoul is so far played just one match as a guests, and lost that duel, pretty easy 1-3. Yes, over is ok for me here. Damac v Al Wehda LIVE 7. 3. 2024 | Football Follow Damac v Al Wehda 7. 3. 2024 live - livescore, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore. Granotas have kept two clean sheets and conceded just four goals in total across those fixtures, so it's easy see why they are favourites this Friday to see off a Mallorca side who have been toiling on their travels. Top stories The Warm-Up: No Zlatan for Spurs, promises Jose, endearing himself to fans Move over Haaland: The other Norwegian U21 prospect garnering Europe-wide interest Arsenal could lose star strikers if Emery stays - Paper Round Guardiola rules out assistant Arteta leaving amid Arsenal links Neymar ‘not easy to manage’, admits Tuchel TUESDAY'S STORIES 20:26 - Good night That's all from us this evening but join us again tomorrow for all the biggest news in football. Clear and obvious mistakes yes, but his 'opinion' is a gift the game affords the referee only. To try and take it away from him is an outrage. The most the game should ask the referee to do is to look at the incident again to see if his 'opinion' has changed or did he miss something in real time that has now become clear and obvious in the replay. The incident involving Son Heung-min, for example, when he lashed out at Antonio Rudiger is a classic example. Did you know? Dawson has scored two goals in five Premier League appearances since the June restart. He hadn't found the net in 20 league appearances for the Hornets this season beforehand. Egan: What a way to win a football match. A set-piece, a thundering header with no time for Wolves to respond. Two goals in as many games for John Egan took Sheffield United above Arsenal and Tottenham. If I was the chairman of either north London club I would be fuming considering the difference in wage bills compared with their Yorkshire rivals. Posted at 96' Foul by Ivan Sunjic (Birmingham City). Posted at 95' Attempt blocked. Jérémie Bela (Birmingham City) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 93' Corner, Coventry City. Conceded by Marc Roberts. Posted at 93' Attempt blocked. Jamie Allen (Coventry City) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at First Half Extra Time begins Birmingham City 1, Coventry City 1. The hosts are coming off an incredible year, with their attacking style firing them to fourth place. Atalanta scored 81 Serie A goals in 2019, their best ever such tally in a single calendar year – their previous record was also under Gasperini (64 in 2017 and 67 in 2018). On top of that, the hosts have scored the most goals in Serie A this season (43); 16 of the 18previoussides to have scoredasmany goals aftertheirfirst 17 Serie Amatchdayshave ended the campaign in thetop threeof the table. Nice is in good form right now. They have won their last match against Nice by 3-1 goals. They have been inconsistent but have done well against tough teams. But their away form has been awful this season. They have suffered 5 defeats in their 7 away matches in this season. TUESDAY’S BIG STORIES The confidence of Moyes There’s a cartoon that the New Yorker published this decade which sprang to mind when David Moyes was giving his press conference, re-introducing himself as West Ham manager on Monday. It shows a man and a woman having dinner, the woman has a familiar look of impatience and disgust on her face while the man enthusiastically casts forth on something or other. WHAT HAPPENED? The draw for the last 16 of the Champions League threw up some exceptional ties on Monday. DRAW IN FULL Borussia Dortmund v Paris Saint-Germain Real Madrid v Manchester City Atalanta v Valencia Atletico Madrid v Liverpool Chelsea v Bayern Munich Lyon v Juventus Tottenham v RB Leipzig Napoli v Barcelona A STACKED DRAW For the first-time ever the last-16 of the Champions League was made up solely of teams from Europe’s top 5 leagues. Western Sydney started the season so promisingly, winning their opening three games and looking like genuine title contenders but their form in recent weeks has shown the glaring weaknesses in their games, losing five in a row and falling out of the playoff places, 14 points behind league leaders, and bitter rivals, Sydney FC. Coventry are unbeaten in ten matches in all competitions. Both teams play their home matches at St. Andrew's this season. Birmingham are unbeaten in six matches in all competitions. Birmingham City host Coventry City in FA Cup replay action this weekend. The fourth round sequel takes place after a goalless draw between the pair in a reverse fixture last week. There is still much for Mourinho to do but a win over Arsenal has never done any harm to Tottenham's morale. Arsenal pay for old failings Alexandre Lacazette scored the opener with his only shot on targetThere was much to admire about Mikel Arteta's Arsenal here but the bottom line is they were undone once more by old failings which their manager will be desperate to cure. Arsenal were positive, energetic and dangerous, moving the ball quickly and looking to create chances for a potent strike pair of Lacazette and Aubameyang. It will definitely draw more eyes to the league and the fact they're willing to invest shows what we have going here. Manchester City will continue to make part of their Etihad Campus available to the NHS even after the Premier League resumes. City estimate their facilities have been used by 26,000 local NHS and social care staff during the coronavirus pandemic so far. Their contribution includes opening a training centre inside Etihad Stadium that has been used by 350 nurses, a rest, relaxation and exercise facility in an adjacent building, and a coronavirus testing centre on the site. But we have absolutely no power. If we say he can't go, he's suspended. How can the club who pay his salary not decide. If he's injured and we say he can't play, we have to send him to Africa so they can have a look. Video - Euro Papers: Bruno Fernandes 'goes on strike to force United move' - but will it work?01:14 Klopp also suggested that African players could suffer in that European clubs will not want to sign them in January, knowing they will not be able to play for up to a month. Henderson echoed his manager's view on the title race. You're probably bored of me keeping saying it, but it's just about the next game, I want to keep going," he said. Every game is the biggest game of the season as the manager keeps saying to us. We just want to keep going, give everything like we always do and keep building on what we've achieved so far. A continuation of their current 2. Posh bag 100 league goals this season and surely see them secure a return to the Championship after a seven-year absence, having been relegated in 2012-13 despite earning 54 points. We're happy hogging the goals, but if others chip in it's obviously great," said former Newcastle striker Toney. We just want to score as many goals as we can, all three of us, and I'm sure if we all come off the pitch and none of us have scored we're going to be angry. It is a third chance for Udoh to make it in league football. And, after the thrill of coming off the bench to score a late winner just 10 minutes into his debut at Accrington in August, he has acclimatised to League One level. I always wanted to play at as high a level as possible but there was a period when I struggled and thought maybe it wasn't for me," he said. But I felt I had to prove to myself that I can play. The global soccer body also said it would encourage clubs and players "to work together to find agreements and solutions during the period when football is suspended" and the sport has to deal with an unprecedented loss of revenue. The guidelines, reported by Reuters on Sunday, were endorsed by the FIFA Bureau -- a reduced version of its decision-making Council -- on Tuesday. Manchester United are one of three former UEFA Europa League winners in this season's group stage, along with Porto and Sevilla. AZ have the most prolific attack in this season's UEFA Europa League group stage, 11 of their 15 goals having been scored in the two games against Astana. United have fielded 32 players in this season's UEFA Europa League group stage – more than any other team – whereas AZ have used only 16. Dennis Shapovalov is in good form, showing that when beating Alexander Zverev in straight sets losing just four games. He also beat Stefanos Tsitsipas winning two tie-breaks but lost in three sets to Alex de Minaur in the loss to Australia. Felix Auger-Aliassime has only won one singles match so far. We will play the best pick for this Tajikistan league match between this two good teams Fayzkand and Regar Tadaz where we look get a new great pick for this mach over from 2.50 goals and can we for this our best pick look get a new great pick and can look get a new great chance for this our best play what can be a secure new chance for our best new chance for this match now and can we for this three goals at this mach now look get a new great 7 points to our score in full. Posted at 88' Javairô Dilrosun (Hertha Berlin) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 85' Axel Witsel (Borussia Dortmund) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 85' Foul by Vedad Ibisevic (Hertha Berlin). SubstitutionPosted at 84' Substitution, Borussia Dortmund. Lukasz Piszczek replaces Thorgan Hazard.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page