top of page

I Am Holistic Living Group

Public·37 members

Today: Wanderers v Danubio live 7 March 2024

1:47:37Kate Phillips (Peaky Blinders) stars in a six-part mystery. Watch Now · Explore. Shows by Genre. Local · Arts and Music · Culture · Drama · Food ...News Gothere · 9 hours ago

Odds are fine for me for taking the over 3.5 goals bet with the hosts in their recent two home games they won 4-1 and 3-1 so they score goals quite easily in home games and Sandecja is quite weak in defense for example in their last 4 away games they conceded 14 goals total losing a game even with 5-1 away from home at Stal Mielec and the hosts are fighting for promotion this season while the guests are just a relegation candidate so I see the hosts scoring most of the goals but the guests can also score a goal here so over 3.5 goals. Posted at 62' Attempt saved. Thomas Müller (FC Bayern München) header from the centre of the box is saved in the top right corner. Assisted by Joshua Kimmich with a cross. Posted at 61' Corner, FC Bayern München. Conceded by Wendell. Posted at 59' Offside, Bayer 04 Leverkusen. Aleksandar Dragovic tries a through ball, but Lucas Alario is caught offside. Posted at 57' Joshua Kimmich (FC Bayern München) wins a free kick on the left wing. In this moment we are far from it. Every Champions League campaign there are details around your success or failure. How many times I lost on penalties or in the last minute. Details make the difference. As for Spurs last season, they had little details for them. VAR was with them (against Manchester City). We are preparing some hypothetical situations that may occur - we may come back and have a smallish window of a few weeks' training before going into an intense period of games. We're preparing for that and discussing what the build-up to that could look like. If were to return to some form of training, there may be some sort of social distancing and smaller groups. There is a lot unknown at the minute, so it's just about planning and being prepared the best we can. Paper Round’s view: Woodward will have doubtless found the experience an unnerving one, and he and his family will be worried about a repeat of the incident. However, United can afford to put some more security around his home and they will hope that will be enough, coupled with police interest, to stop anything like this happening again in the near future. However the Mirror believes that insiders at Manchester City expect the Spanish manager to honour his contract. City executive Ferran Soriano said: “Pep will stay and he’ll leave at the right time one day – and the club is strong enough to survive any change. Paper Round’s view: The business ties that Guardiola and his brother have with City Football Group mean that any deal is likely to be hard to escape from, whether Guardiola actually wants to leave or not. Conceded by Lewis Moore. SubstitutionPosted at 65' Substitution, Hibernian. James Gullan replaces Marc McNulty. Goal!Posted at 65' Goal! Hibernian 0, Heart of Midlothian 2. Oliver Bozanic (Heart of Midlothian) left footed shot from outside the box to the top left corner. Assisted by Lewis Moore. Defender Mason Holgate says "winning some silverware" is where he sees Everton going, after signing a new five-year contract at Goodison Park. the Ajaccio fc team and the Chateauroux fc team, go head to head in France Liga II. The Ajaccio fc team is in 3rd position with 39 Points Collected. While guest team the Chateauroux fc team came in 15th place by collecting 22 points. In the last 5 times the Ajaccio fc team played at home, 2 of them ended in a the Ajaccio fc team had draw. While the guest team played at away, 1 of them ended in a draw. All of a sudden we've got a new manager, one of the best managers there's been in the game, so automatically you have to turn your head towards that and focus on the game. Harry Kane scored in Mourinho's first game in chargeReuters "We all want to win. We wanted to win when Mauricio was here; we want to win the same now the gaffer's here. They did well in the World Cup. Sometimes it could be good to be underdogs though," said Richards, who was in India for Manchester City's global trophy tour. When expectation is on you it becomes a little bit more difficult. No one expected them to do well in the World Cup and they had a good tournament. Wanderers vs Danubio: scores Today Live 07 March 2024 00:30 Match in live Wanderers Danubio · Date 07 March 2024 00:30 · Competition CONMEBOL Sudamericana · Season 2024 · Stage 1st Round · Code WAN-DAN · Area South-america ... The game will be played behind closed doors, with safety measures meaning fans are not yet allowed to attend the matches at the stadiums. Villa Park will host the Premier League's first fixture after the restart, but without fans inside the stadiumPurslow also urged supporters not to gather outside Villa Park, underlining the importance of fans staying at home to ensure the season can be completed as planned. The Argentine, who led Spurs to the Champions League final last season, was dismissed after a poor run of results across all competitions this season and replaced by Jose Mourinho who has since guided the team to three wins in as many games. Pochettino has since been linked by the British media with the vacant job at Spurs' bitter north London rivals Arsenal, as well as Manchester United, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich. Montevideo Wanderers - Danubio 05.03.2024 Montevideo Wanderers - Danubio live score 05.03.2024 today match results ? livescores Montevideo Wanderers v Danubio score today, 05.03.2024, and full ... Wanderers vs. Danubio (Mar 6, 2024) Live Score Live coverage of the Wanderers vs. Danubio Conmebol Sudamericana game on ESPN, including live score, highlights and updated stats. Arsenal conceded in the opening minute of a home Premier League game for only the second time - they also did so in 2007 against Fulham, when David Healy scored after 51 seconds. Eddie Nketiah's goal, assisted by Bukayo Saka, was the first time two players aged under 21 have combined for a Premier League goal for Arsenal since 2008, when Denilson assisted Nicklas Bendtner against Bolton. Dominic Calvert-Lewin has scored seven goals in nine Premier League appearances under Carlo Ancelotti, having netted seven in his previous 31 games before the Italian took charge. KLINSMANN EXIT Bradley added that firing head coach Juergen Klinsmann in November 2016 after the team lost World Cup qualifying matches to Mexico and Costa Rica disrupted the squad's continuity. With each World Cup cycle, the work that goes on from the beginning -- identifying the right pool of players, having really good camps, playing the right matches -- that work is so important," he said. Patrick Cutrone (Wolverhampton Wanderers) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Pedro Neto following a fast break. Posted at 84' Offside, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Matt Doherty tries a through ball, but Patrick Cutrone is caught offside. SubstitutionPosted at 84' Substitution, Wolverhampton Wanderers. I think yesterday I was sent a video of people in the hospital just outside the intensive care area and when they started singing You’ll Never Walk Alone I started crying immediately. It’s unbelievable. But it shows everything, these people not only work but they have such a good spirit," he told the club website. Japan's FC Tokyo, meanwhile, picked up their first win in the competition thanks to Leandro's late goal against Australian debutants Perth Glory in Group F. The Brazilian's curling effort from distance eight minutes before the end gave Kenta Hasegawa's side three points to go with the single point earning in their draw with Ulsan Hyundai last week. Typically strong as hosts, Tigres should be able to do exactly but they do need to start tightening up their defence if they are to meet objectives. Indeed, both teams have now scored in Tigres' last 3 competitive outings as well as 6 of their last 10 Liga MX home games and a 3-2 friendly defeat to Santos Laguna in their last match hardly suggests improvement is forthcoming on the defensive front. The Welsh side have a new coach this year with Wayne Pivac replacing Warren Gatland. He has big shoes to fill but couldn't have asked for an easier start to this years Six Nations. A home game and up against perennial losers Italy, what more could you ask for? He'll also be thankful that this is the opening fixture because his side will be without captain Jonathan Davies but Rhys Webb and Talupe Fletau are back. Juniors OÖ Will host Wacker Innsbruck in the Erste Liga of Austria at The Raiffeisen Arena ( Waldstadion ) on Saturday. Juniors OR are currently 10th in the league. They played last two league Matches in away Grounds and finished both in Draw. But they lost last home game against Lafnitz by 1-2. Four of the last five Juniors matches finished in Draw. While Wurzburger Kickers are currently third in the league table but they are 18 points behind to the top of the table team. Won last two matches at home and away and are unbeaten from last five league Matches . It is claimed that the Blues have named Leicester City defender Ben Chilwell as their number one target in January, if their two-window transfer ban is lifted in time. The England international has flown to the top of Premier League giants' radars in the past 18 months and it is an area in which Blues boss Frank Lampard is desperate to improve. This game will cap off the Bundesliga's first weekend of action, post-winter break. However, we don't expect game week 18's final game to produce fireworks. Both of these sides have produced plenty of low-scoring games this season. As a result, we expect this fixture to result in a relatively uneventful game. That's unless they can win the Europa League of course. Sporting have only lost two of their last ten at home and those losses were against the top two of Benfica and Porto. In the Europa League, they have won seven out of their nine home games played in the last couple of years. Only Villarreal and Arsenal have been able to come away with victories. Montevideo Wanderers vs Danubio Live Score & Result Nov 29, 2023 — Montevideo Wanderers vs Danubio soccer livescore 2023/11/29 for Primera Division, Clausura. Montevideo Wanderers vs Danubio H2H 7 mar 2024 Head In tab Form(Stats->form) you find graph teams form and a list of all matches of Montevideo Wanderers and Danubio in season. In the section Schedule you will ... There is no rush from the club's side, they have not put any pressure on me and just let me get on with things in my own time," he continued. But the surgeons and medical teams say it takes the bone six weeks after surgery (which took place on 27 January) to heal properly again and then another six weeks after that for the bone to be back to its strongest. After that I will be back in full contact training, but it will just be a case of when I'm ready. WHO IS INTERESTED? The 32-year-old wants a new challenge, so a player of his pedigree could be available at the relative knockdown price of £25 million. Inter Milan were said to be monitoring his situation last summer but signed Christian Eriksen in January. However, Juventus could emerge as an option according to reports, while Atletico Madrid have already made contact but could face competition from his former club Sevilla, long-time admirers PSG or even Chelsea. ᐉ Montevideo Wanderers vs Danubio Live Stream, Tip How to watch the Montevideo Wanderers vs Danubio live stream video. Predictions, H2H, statistics and live score. Primera Division 29/11/2023. The second half was a one-sided affair as Mbappe was twice provider for Icardi, who has scored 17 goals in 19 games since joining the eight-time League Cup winners. Icardi then returned the favour as his cross was turned in at the back post by the sliding Mbappe for his 19th goal of the season. Di Maria gave away a needless penalty for a shove on Charles Abi with Cabaye seeing his effort saved by Sergio Rico, low down to his right, before the midfielder headed home the rebound. He's only 19 and appears as steady as a rock. In fact he reminds me of the Italian legend Fabio Cannavaro and displayed the same composure against a totally outclassed Brighton. For the first time I'm beginning to think that Pep Guardiola is paying as much attention to his back five as he is to his midfield and attacking front three. He has a world class keeper, two competent full-backs in Kyle Walker and an in-form Benjamin Mendy, and Eric Garcia, who looks like he might be the perfect replacement for John Stones, alongside Aymeric Laporte, at centre-back. Aston Villa, in 19th, are only one further behind. Jose Mourinho will have mixed emotions about his side's 1-1 draw with Man United on Friday night. They played well on the counter-attack but were starved of the ball for long periods of the game. The late penalty conceded by Eric Dier frames the game as one in which two points were dropped and a chance to catch up on a rival was missed. Netherlands' midfielder Nigel de Jong (R) fouls Spain's midfielder Xabi Alonso (C) with a kick to the stomach as Netherlands' midfielder Mark van Bommel (L) looks on during the 2010 World Cup football final between the Netherlands and Spain on July 11, 20Getty Images De Jong received just a yellow card for the incident in the 28th minute. Caputo scored from close range in the 45th minute of the match, held behind closed doors due to the coronavirus, then went to the camera and held up a piece of paper with the message "Everything will be alright, stay at home". The game was being played shortly after Italy's National Olympic Committee (CONI) called for a halt to all sporting activity in the country -- apart from events in international competition -- until April 3 in a bid to combat the virus. Kim showed me how to do it, she put all the grass in and it took her about half a minute. Then she said I could go right over the top of it. It took me ages doing the sky and I got more and more annoyed with myself. Then she said 'now for the fun bit', which was whacking in all the dark ruins and shadows with one brush followed by putting tiny bits of white down the side. And just like that, it went 'pop'. Ansu has burst into form at the right time, especially as Lionel Messi, who set up both of the teenager's strikes, is still searching to end a goal drought of his own in La Liga. The Argentine took another 10 shots against Levante, to add to the 11 he attempted against Valencia the week before, but the division's top scorer could not find the net. Play was temporarily paused and tannoy announcements were made urging supporters to stop the abuse on three occasions. Mourinho says the problem of racism pervades society as a whole and that it can only be tackled with a conjoined effort. I don’t know (how we sort out the problem of racism in football). Lazio have won nine consecutive Serie A games for the second time in their history, while they are within six points of the title with a game in hand. Last month saw them beat Juve to the Super Cup, while they are shaping up as a real contender. This incredible winning run has come at the perfect time, while they meet a Napoli side who have lost five of their six clashes with sides above them. We conceded from a set-piece which we shouldn't have given away and had to defend it better. There were three Celtic players standing in offside positions but unfortunately we play in a country where there is no VAR. I'd be a liar if I said I was 100% in favour of it, but the one thing I do know is that officials up here need support. Celtic beat Rangers to win fourth straight League CupNew contract 'not important' - GerrardMorelos was the player fouled for the penalty as Celtic's Jeremie Frimpong was sent off, but the Colombian was unable to convert for his first goal against Celtic.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page