top of page

I Am Holistic Living Group

Public·35 members

[LIVE TV>] Bulls vs Warriors live free 08/03/2024

4 hours ago — Watch the NBA, other  ...

And now that they're not in Italy, they feel maybe relief they can play in this game. We have to be ready for that," Klopp told reporters. Napoli gave us a proper fight at Anfield last season (in a 1-0 win). We expect them to be strong. Whatever has happened, I don't have a real idea. But if I was a player, I'd be trying to bring the group together and fight the things from outside. With Reading struggling, the hosts should make the most of their record at this ground. The Royals have a long-running problem in away clashes, while last year Wigan won seven of 11 meetings with bottom-half sides. As a result, we’re backing a home win in this clash. Jordan Henderson, my player of the season, epitomised Liverpool's ruthlessness with an excellently taken goal. By the time Brighton realised the mood Liverpool were in, the game was over. Did you know? Liverpool captain Henderson has scored more Premier League goals in 2019-20 (four) than in his previous three seasons combined before this (three). Welbeck: What a winner by Welbeck. I must be honest, I didn't think he would be featuring in my team of the week but his goal against Norwich was just too good. The 16th round of the Belgian Jupiler League between Ghent and Antwerpen has always come with goals between the two rivals. Each game exceeded three goals. My bet is 3+ whole match. Because I think it's going to burst in this game as well to remind Antwerp that the league's top scorer is Mbokani with 13 goals and David from Ghet with 9 goals and so on. Yaremchuk with 8 goals certainly has a goal to give. The reason is more to try goals when you have shooters like this. Try on a strong stake or in the system as you wish. We’re confident that Porto will win on Thursday and we have predicted a final scoreline of 2-0. Porto are yet to concede a goal or drop any points at home domestically and realistically Feyenoord have to go for the win if they want to qualify and that means there will be gaps at the back for Porto to exploit this Thursday. A much changed side recorded a facile 0-4 victory away to Antoniano in the Copa Del Rey on Wednesday, and there is a real feeling around the club now that good things can be achieved this term, following what was a dismal start to Rubi's tenure. We feel that it will be tough to separate these two teams on Friday evening. Both of these teams are enjoying an impressive run of form at present. Schalke have lost just two of their 14 competitive games this season. In episode 9999999 of VAR being tosh Raheem Sterling was confirmed offside by his backside or armpit or fingernail or something. Now, the 'VAR isn't the devil' crew will tell you that VAR merely confirmed the offside decision rather than gave it. However, that in itself is evidence that VAR is impacting the way officials officiate as there is no way that the assistant referee could tell with the naked eye with any certainty that Sterling was offside. So close to a second! That would have been a stunning second goal by Barcelona with Messi set up by a back-heel from Griezmann, but the ball dribbles right across the line and wide of the far post! 45’ GOAL! Barcelona 2-0 Alaves: Right on the stroke of half time, Barcelona double their advantage! Messi played the pass to Suarez on the edge of the box with Vidal then set up for the strike and the Chilean midfielder smashed a driven finish past Pacheco and into the far corner of the Alaves net! 51’ GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Le Mans is not in bad shape, but still they are bad team and I think the most realistic outcome of this one will be Valenciennes victory, hosts are on the middle but much closer to the top then to the bottom of the table and at home they are pretty good this season with 5-3-2 score and if they beat Le Mans on the road in first part of the season, I surely expect from them to beat them again tonight and the odd is good enough so there is no reason for risking anything more than this bet which I surely recommend None of the teams in in good shape but they are on the pleasure of winning this one,Wigan because they are obviously very close to relegation right no and Bristol on the other because they need to win games like this if they want to stay close to the top 6 on the table and I think that greed for both teams to win is going to give us very interesting game in which both teams Will attack and score at least a goal and also one more goal over that so I surely want to recommend this bet to the anyone FC Vaduz is coming in this fixture as all time favorites against a Chiasso that is hopelessly at the bottom of the table. Despite the top spot being done and dusted Vaduz will not take this game easy. The away team has always had a bad visit in this ground rarely taking points and I don't expect anything rather than that. I surely don't have much to say on this only noting a confident Vaduz with seven wins out of ten games against a weak Chiasso with two wins in their last ten games. I don't see any magic rather than a home win. Posted at 73' Foul by Christian Strohdiek (SC Paderborn 07). Goal!Posted at 70' Goal! FC Bayern München 2, SC Paderborn 07 1. Robert Lewandowski (FC Bayern München) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal. Assisted by Serge Gnabry. Posted at 70' Attempt missed. Alphonso Davies (FC Bayern München) left footed shot from outside the box is too high. I’ll see you in Italy soon. VAR 'a mess' says UEFA president UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin has labelled VAR “a mess” but concedes there is no way to reverse the decision to use video technology. If you have a long nose, you are in an offside position these days. Read the full story here 10:05 - Jose's return Jose Mourinho's two-year stint at Manchester United was not always a happy one but the Portuguese harbours no bitterness at the club and says he is now a better manager as he prepares to return with Tottenham Hotspur on Wednesday. It will be very interesting to watch this match from Holland Cup and I believe that we will see at least three goals in this match, maybe even more than that. So, Vitesse is in last few years very good team and always dangerous for all big clubs from this country. Ajax is favorite, that is clear, but they will be without Zijah, as I know, who is new player of Chelsea. Ajax will earn 45 million euros. So, Ajax is weaker than before and we will see what will happen. Over is ideal option for this match, that is clear. Throw in another apparent disagreement between Tuchel and Mbappe after the young tyro was substituted at the weekend, and it all gives the impression of a club that perhaps isn’t in the ideal state. There is nothing personal between him and me. These things happen,” Tuchel said. It was between a player who does not want to come off and a coach who had his reasons for doing something and who wanted to give a game to players who deserved it. Bournemouth goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale says he was one of two individuals to test positive for coronavirus in the latest round of Premier League tests. A total of 996 players and club staff were tested in the second round of testing last week. The other individual at a different club has not been named. Eight people from Premier League clubs have tested positive after 1,744 tests. Ramsdale, 22, who had tested negative last Monday, told the Sun he was asymptomatic. $*#((FREE%STREAMS))$ Bulls vs Warriors Live Online TV 1:47:37... free : It's Bulls vs Warriors and this Today soccer 2024 Bulls vs Warriors Match. The Bulls vs Warriors Match will air on ESPN Live today at ...Coreservices-de Dhtst · 7 hours ago Yet they produced another tepid performance in front of their own fans, lacking leadership, organisation and fight as they failed to win at home for the sixth game in a row. And that run of four consecutive home league defeats has equalled the club's Premier League record, set from November 2005 to January 2006 at Upton Park. Pellegrini's future has already come under scrutiny, with the reaction at the final whistle from those left in the sparsely-filled stands clearly illustrating what they thought of the performance. Substitute Gareth Bale received a mixed reception at the Bernabeu as Real Madrid fought back to defeat Real Sociedad and stay joint-top of La Liga with Barcelona. Bale was pictured with a flag that read 'Wales. Golf. Madrid. In that order' while on international duty and was initially jeered by home supporters. Real's Karim Benzema cancelled out Willian Jose's second-minute opener. Second-half goals from Luka Modric and Federico Valverde then sealed victory. within the framework of the 5th round of BATE Borisov will host TorAZ - BelAZ on his field! Bookmakers believe that the BATE is a clear favorite of this match, but I believe that the chances are approximately equal, only the home field factor can make BATE a favorite! They are not in the best shape now, only the last match confidently won 3-0 against Minsk, and BATE rose to 7th place! But the torpedo of Yuri Puntus on a good move, after defeating the Power Engineer, they climbed to 1st place in the standings! I believe that in this match Torpedo will show serious resistance and will not lose! Conor Townsend scored the only goal in the 1-0 victory at the London Stadium, with the visitors negotiating the loss of Semi Ajayi for a second yellow card. Newcastle face a tricky return trip to the Kassam Stadium after a goalless draw with League One's Oxford United at St James' Park. Second-tier strugglers Barnsley were victims of another upset when League One side Portsmouth hit four goals to the Yorkshire side's two. He is a certainty squad and received his second cap playing the full game in the last qualifier in Kosovo. Jordan Pickford's form has been hot and cold during the season so far and he'll know he has to have a good end to the season to ensure the Clarets stopper doesn't snare his spot. Man of the Match - Nick Pope Dennis Praet and Vardy both were denied from decent efforts in open play by the Burnley goalkeeper and Barnes could also have had a second. Petro de Luanda is second in the Angola league table this season and they have a chance to rise to No. 1 if they beat Onze Bravos in the round 25. Although Petro de Luanda must be a guest in this match, Petro de Luanda still is appreciated by the performance of this team is quite impressive recently. In the last 5 matches, Petro de Luanda is unbeaten with 4 victories and 1 draw. In the context of the top team Primeiro Agosto is erratic performance is the opportunity for Petro de Luanda to rise when having the same score of 54 points. [SPORTS-TV] Bulls vs Warriors Live free Streams | watch 1:47:37Bulls vs Warriors Live Online Free: It's Bulls vs Warriors and this Today basketball Bulls vs Warriors Match. The Bulls vs Warriors Match ...Coreservices-de Dhtst · 7 hours ago And more goals have been scored by the away teams too (44 compared to 25. Borussia Dortmund hoped for some home advantage in their top-of-the-table match with Bayern Munich on Tuesday but it was the league leaders who pulled away even further with a 1-0 win. And visitors Wolfsburg thrashed Bayer Leverkusen, who started the day fourth, 4-1 on the same night. BBC Sport live texter Tom Rostance reacting to Wolfsburg's third goal against Bayer LeverkusenBorussia Monchengladbach scored their fastest Bundesliga goal in five years (37 seconds) in a 3-1 win at Frankfurt and Mainz avoided an away defeat after trailing by at least two goals for the first time since 2017 when they came back to draw 2-2 at Cologne. Harry Maguire (Manchester United) header from the centre of the box misses to the right following a corner. Post updateCorner, Manchester United. Conceded by Vicente Guaita. Post updateAttempt saved. Marcus Rashford (Manchester United) right footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the top right corner. Assisted by Anthony Martial. BookingLuka Milivojevic (Crystal Palace) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Arteta revealed that Sead Kolasinac could miss Saturday's game with a thigh strain while fellow defender Calum Chambers is a long-term absentee having undergone surgery on a ruptured ACL. We have a lot of issues at the back," said the Gunners' boss. The fact that Calum got the big injury is modifying our plans. We have to live with it, this is what we have. I'm happy we have the squad that I believe we can compete for what we want, but if this scenario changes and we need somebody, I'm expecting that we will go into the market and try to solve the issue. Zapresic are one of the weakest teams in Croatia, they are ranked 9th place with 17 points and fighting to avoid relegation. They host Gorica, team who is on 6th position, and have nothing much to play for, they have 36 points and are very stable. Cracker of a goal, too. A big booming cross from Ahmed Elmohamady was met with a precise swing of the foot from Trézéguet, and howls of despair from the Leicester defenders. Substitute to substitute. Well played Dean Smith. Leicester and Rodgers will be able to take a little comfort from the balance of the tie — they outshot Villa 43-12 over both legs — though equally, they’ll be concerned that only two of those actually went in. Oleksandria have only lost twice at home domestically this season, playing eight games in front of their own fans, while Wolfsburg have drawn two of their six games on the road in the Bundesliga. The Ukrainians score an average of 1.63 and concede an average of 1.13 goals at home this season, while Wolfsburg score an average of 1.33 on the road and concede 0.83, which is why we’re expecting a low-scoring affair this Thursday. This is going to be one of the big games in the knockout stage and looking at the teams’ performances at the group stages, we expect a really exciting game. Seattle Sounders kept two clean sheets at the group stage, while LA FC were the best scorers at the same stage. LA FC were not so good defensively though, with their keeper a weak link and once again, we expect them to make for defensive weaknesses with their attacking prowess. Sounders’ Nicolas Lodeiro, Raul Ruidiaz and Jordan Morris combined well to provide the three goals against Vancouver and we expect them to provide another stern test for LA FC. Carrying that form to this clash guarantees Sounders will be confident of troubling Los Angeles and with this we expect a draw at full time. Cambridge United have shown glimpses this season of what they can achieve, with the goals of Sam Smith catching the eye in particular, but they haven’t had any consistency to their game at all, picking up consecutive wins just twice. This has kept them from mounting a playoff push but they sit just eight points off of the top seven, a total that they could overcome if they were able to find the results needed in the second half of the season. Torino certainly look vulnerable, as they lost for the seventh time in 13 games last weekend. While Il Toro are fresh from their second away win of the campaign, that came against a Brescia side who are losing to almost everyone. It’s hardly much of an achievement, while their away record in recent seasons has been poor. How to Watch Warriors at Bulls: Stream NBA Live, TV Jan 12, 2024 — Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors look to bounce back against the Chicago Bulls today. Real Sociedad and Athletic Bilbao played in midweek their matches for the Cup of Spain and they both eliminate Real Madrid and Barcelona. Was a great result for them. Now they play for the Spanish league where Real Sociedad is in 8th place with 34 points,3 points less than Valencia that means Europa League and 5 points behind Atl Madrid that means Champions League group stage. In 9th place is Ath Bilbao with 31 points and they seems that the only hope to play in Europe next season is to win the Cup but I expect a draw here today. Both teams are tired from Cup games and I don't expect a good game. Draw for me here. Manchester City's parent company has agreed a deal for Belgian second-tier outfit Lommel SK. They are the ninth club to join the City Football Group (CFG), which has stakes in teams playing in the United States, Japan, Australia and China, among others. As BBC Sport reported last week, CFG will wipe out the club's £1. Man City’s owner, Abu Dhabi United Group, has a majority stake in CFG. Significant stakes are also held by American and Chinese organisations. Hibernian will review CCTV footage to identify the culprit after a glass bottle was thrown at Rangers defender Borna Barisic at Easter Road on Friday. Barisic was prone on the turf after a challenge that led to Ryan Porteous being sent off in Rangers' 3-0 Scottish Premiership win when missiles were seen landing on the pitch in his vicinity. Hibs installed a new security system in the summer after incidents last term. The sport is at a standstill around the world, with domestic leagues halted and the Euro 2020 and Copa America tournaments pushed back until next year, and it is not clear when the game will be able to resume. Tottenham furlough 550 staff, including chairman Levy, to cope with coronavirus Fiorentina, Torino presidents say Serie A season unlikely to finish FIFPRO General Secretary Jonas Baer-Hoffmann said failing to complete the current season was not an option at the moment. The Reds, chasing a first league title in 30 years, could clinch it with victory in their first game back should second-placed Manchester City lose to Arsenal on Wednesday. Coronavirus set to cost Premier League clubs £1bn - DeloitteThings we expect when the Premier League comes back'Life hasn't been the same without football' - Phil McNulty on Premier League's returnQuiz: what can you remember of the 2019-20 season so far?Why is the Premier League returning now?With the number of new infections falling and lockdown restrictions in England being gradually eased, the Premier League agreed it was safe to resume with the correct safety measures in place. I will not coach] before that. Massimiliano AllegriGetty Images Paper Round’s view: Allegri must be confident of his standing in the game if he is willing to wait until next summer rather than ignore the chance of joining up with one of the biggest clubs in the world. There is a rumour that he is willing to wait so that he can take over at Manchester United, but he could also be considered for the Real Madrid job if Zinedine Zidane departs. Golden State Warriors at Chicago Bulls Broadcasts · Highlights and bonus content · NBA League Pass - watch with a subscription · Live and upcoming games - NBA TV. Desna has enough quality to be scoring 3 goals all by themselves here in this game as once they are going to score the opening goal they should find even more spaces to score goals as they are well capable of winning this game by a couple of goals difference having a record of 6-0-1 on the road so far this season but I cannot find the option of taking Desna to win this game by 2 goals difference here so will have to do with the odds for the over 2.5 goals bet to happen here as odds are quite decent. Viktoria Koln and Zwickau will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Liga in Germany. Viktoria Koln this season have the following results: 9W, 8D and 11L. Meanwhile Zwickau have 8W, 9D and 11L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Under 2.5 goals were produced in five of Tondela’s and four of Belenenses’ last six matches and the hosts have failed to score in four of their last six matches while the visitors have failed to score in three of their last four games. Tondela have only won one of their five home games and Belenenses have only won one of their six on the road, so you can see why we are expecting a draw between the pair this weekend. If that is the case, it will give me a run of games. Kenny says he is pleased with the Republic's defensive strength which included Matt Doherty and Seamus Coleman'We've got a great defensive platform'Asked for his assessment of the squad he has inherited, Kenny heaped praise on its defensive prowess while admitting improvement was needed further up the pitch. In the last game against Denmark, the back four of Matt Doherty, Enda Stevens, John Egan and Shane Duffy were terrific," said the new manager. Blues made an even faster start to the second half at St Andrew's, netting within two minutes of the resumption. Dean got above Conor Townsend to meet Bellingham's left-wing corner and, although the pace of his header from 12 yards out should not have been enough to trouble Johnstone, his view was blinded by the mistimed jump in front of him by Ferguson. The way City were playing, their lead was certainly justified. The two sides will meet again at St James Park on Monday with the winners facing either Northampton or Cheltenham for the final promotion place to League One. In common with Wednesday's two Premier League games the match commenced with both sides and the match officials taking a knee to show their support for the Black Lives Matter movement. Relive Colchester's victory over ExeterBramall had done well during the game as he kept Exeter's danger man Randell Williams quiet - the Grecians failing to register an effort on target throughout the match. But, in the end, me personally, I wanted a new challenge. To stay in the Premier League would have been an easy solution. Of course, staying at Tottenham would also have been a solution but, for me, it just came down to wanting to try a new challenge in a new country. Once Inter came up it really wasn't a difficult choice.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page