top of page

I Am Holistic Living Group

Public·33 members

Today: San Antonio Spurs VS Sacramento Kings live online 8 March 2024 Online

12 hours ago — The Kings host the Spurs on Thursday at the Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, California starting at 10:00 p.m. ET. NBC Sports California and Bally ...

Go Ahead Eagles vs Almere City FC predictions for Sunday's match in the Eerste Divisie. Promotion hopefuls Go Ahead Eagles and Almere City lock horns in the Eerste Divisie on Sunday where a win for the visitors would see the pair go level on points. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Hansa Rostock and Kaiserslautern will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Liga in Germany. Hansa Rostock this season have the following results: 16W, 7D and 11L. Meanwhile Kaiserslautern have 12W, 11D and 11L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Noble rounded off a perfect first half for West Ham with a 35th-minute penalty, sending goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale the wrong way after he was fouled by Harry Wilson as he muscled his way past the Bournemouth forward. Anderson added the fourth midway through the second half as he shook off his marker and slid the ball under Ramsdale before a VAR check rescinded a red card for West Ham defender Aaron Cresswell, who was instead booked for a poor tackle. That prompted one Wales fan to print a flag, which he displayed at November's Euro 2020 qualifier against Hungary, reading: "Wales. Golf. Madrid. In that order. After Wales beat Hungary to seal qualification, Bale was handed the banner and was pictured holding it alongside his team-mates. Gareth Bale and his Wales team-mates celebrate Euro 2020 qualification with the now infamous bannerIt did not go down well. Everton forward Richarlison has signed a new deal that will keep him at Goodison Park until summer 2024. He joined the Toffees from Watford in July 2018 and has since scored 20 goals in 55 appearances in all competitions. Richarlison, 22, made his international debut for Brazil two months after joining Everton and now has 19 caps. I intend to be here a long time. This was the club which gave me the opportunity to show my football," he said. It was fantastic for the club when they made it in 2018, but I think their fans would remember how it impacted on their league form and say: "Hold on, this messes our season up. Lawro's prediction: 1-1Sam's prediction: This is a tricky one. Burnley don't play the best looking football, while I think Newcastle try but they just can't score goals at the moment. Match preview West Ham United v SouthamptonSouthampton's away form has been very good this season but I just think this such a huge game for West Ham that they will know they have to win. In addition, while Hammers United know what they do not like about the ownership - who, they argue, have gone back on investment and dialogue promises made in the build-up to the move out of Upton Park in 2016 - they have not put forward an alternative. They simply believe that if Sullivan and Gold were to indicate a willingness to sell, someone would come forward. For now, their battle will continue through songs, walks such as the one on Saturday, and events like the black balloon protest from their away game at Liverpool. Jamie Vardy is the only English player to have scored more in the top-flight this season and the Leicester man has called time on his England career. Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers, who once signed Ings for Liverpool, has no doubt he deserves to add to his one England cap. No doubt," Rodgers said. I would definitely say he would be in consideration for that. One more excellent match for goals from Nicaragua U20 league and new duel who will be played tonight in this interesting league. So, most of teams from this league are very efficient every week and I can say the same and for this two rivals, because Las Sabanas U20 is team who is for example, in last round won at home in league in very good match, 4-1, but also, in round before, they are lost even 0-5. Managua U20 is similar team who is mostly also, playing efficient. I will bet on goals here and follow this match on internet. Napoli's San Paolo stadium was only one third full for their previous league game, in the early days of the crisis, when they were held to a 0-0 draw by Genoa in a lukewarm atmosphere amid insults and jeers from the home supporters. A disciplined performance in Wednesday's 1-1 Champions League draw at Liverpool dispelled any doubts about the commitment of the players but they will have to wait until Sunday's Serie A match at home to Bologna to see if they have won over the public. Roma are fifth in Serie A but extremely unlikely to secure a Champions League place. They host Inter Milan who are second in the table and still in with an outside chance of winning the title. Roma are 12 points behind the final Champions League position with five games left to play so little chance of qualification. He did not stop making runs for the entire match. PLAYER RATINGS Arsenal: Martinez 7, Sokratis 7, Luiz 7, Holding 7, Nelson 7, Guendouzi 6, Xhaka 5, Kolasinac 5, Ozil 5, Lacazette 8, Pepe 6. Subs: Willock 6, Saka N/A, Martinelli 7. Leeds: Meslier 8, Berardi 8, Ayling 8, White 8, Douglas 7, Gotts 6, Klich 8, Phillips 7, Harrison 7, Alioski 7, Bamford 6. There are genuine concerns at all levels of the league about neutral venues so I think the way some people have painted it - as the bottom six versus the rest - is misguided and wrong," added Barber. We would go into quarantine' - MeeThe Premier League's plans - dubbed Project Restart - involve a return to action in June in order to complete the season by the end of July. Club doctors are seeking their own assurances over player welfare and more than coronavirus 40,000 tests will be needed for players if the restart plan is to be executed. ANKARA, March 19 (Reuters) - Turkey's sports minister is meeting on Thursday with soccer, basketball and volleyball federations to discuss a widening coronavirus outbreak after players and coaches criticised the decision to continue playing matches. Turkey has confirmed 191 cases and two deaths from the virus. the Clermont fc team and the Orleans fc team, go head to head in France Liga II. The Clermont fc team is in 6th with 34 points Collected. While guest team the Orleans fc team came in last place by collecting 16 points. For me, this match is pretty real and I can even said ideal for option on at least three goals, and maybe even more than that. HB is team who is in last two official matches against this rival played two super interesting matches and in both of those duels, it was scored four goals. HB was better in last official match against Vikingur as a guests, 3-1, and also, at home, they are beat this rival again, 3-1, but this time on home stadium. I believe that this match will be similar and this time, so I will bet on goals. Henderson's stats continue to look favourable against another England contender - Burnley keeper Nick Pope. The Clarets are a side often praised for their disciplined defence but they have endured a testing season and, until Sunday's 2-1 win against Leicester, were flirting precariously with the relegation places. Pope has let in 38 goals in 23 games, keeping seven clean sheets. Purely in terms of goals conceded, Henderson comes out on top against both Pickford and Pope but the Everton man is favoured by Southgate in part because of his passing ability - and that is an area where it appears Henderson is falling short. It makes me more hungry to come back and do well. Sir Stirling Moss dies aged 90 British motor racing legend Sir Stirling Moss has died at the age of 90, his wife has confirmed. Moss was one of the most iconic figures in British sports in the 1950s and 1960s, winning 16 Formula One races and finishing as the runner-up in the Drivers' Championship on four occasions. Assisted by Adama Traoré. Posted at 77' Attempt missed. Mbwana Samatta (Aston Villa) header from the centre of the box is too high. Assisted by John McGinn with a cross. Posted at 76' Offside, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Raúl Jiménez tries a through ball, but Adama Traoré is caught offside. Posted at 76' Foul by Adama Traoré (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 76' Tyrone Mings (Aston Villa) wins a free kick in the defensive half. F Amager and Naestved will face each other in the upcoming match in the 1st Division in Denmark. F Amager this season have the following results: 7W, 7D and 8L. Meanwhile Naestved have 5W, 7D and 10L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Millwall will host Wigan Athletic for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the hosts have better chance to get the positive result in this game. Millwall have advantage at home stadium. Also, the hosts are in better shape in the last matches. They have two consecutive victories. Also, we have Wigan who's is one of the outsiders in this season. They are currently bottom of the table. Visitors were one of the worst teams in the last matches. They earned only 1 point in their last 5 matches. Of course, the visitors have the motivation to break the poor series. Do they have the strength to win? This is the big question. My pick - Millwall to win. Everyone knows what Glenn brings to the club, and he's an important member of the squad - on and off the pitch - and he showed that in abundance on Saturday at West Ham," manager Graham Potter said. I've always said he's got a big part to play here. He's happy and settled, he loves this club, and he's been the ultimate professional on and off the pitch. Murray first joined Brighton in 2008 and won the League One title with the club in 2011. Football is trying to do a lot of good," he told TalkSport. To wake up yesterday and see footballers being painted as villains was a bit of a surprise. The health secretary, deflecting blame on to footballers, I don’t think that is right. His job is the responsibility of NHS workers. NHS workers have been underpaid for years. After beating Bolton Wanderers 2-1 on Tuesday, Joe Nuttall's stoppage-time goal helped them overcome Ipswich Town on Saturday by the same score to register back-to-back league victories for the first time since November. For the Tractor Boys, the result only continued their fall down the League One table. The hosts have netted in their last five at Son Moix so we can see them getting on the scoresheet here against a Sevilla side who have conceded in three of their last four away, but the visitors should have enough quality to get the job done. Mallorca haven't conceded more than twice in a game at Son Moix this term, so 1-2 is our correct score prediction. He is a really top striker at this level and we have done some little adjustments which have helped him. His stats bear out this portrait of a new, more efficient Vardy. He is having fewer touches per 90 minutes than in any of his previous Premier League seasons - 21. But a higher percentage of those are in the opposition penalty area - and are shots - than in any of his previous five Premier League campaigns. Patrick Cutrone (Wolverhampton Wanderers) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Pedro Neto following a fast break. Posted at 84' Offside, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Matt Doherty tries a through ball, but Patrick Cutrone is caught offside. SubstitutionPosted at 84' Substitution, Wolverhampton Wanderers. My pick for this match between Holstein Kiel vs Arminia Bielefeld in 2 Bundesliga is over 2.5 goals. I think that his match will be very offensive. Guests are league leaders, they play very well at away. I think they are able to win this emcz 2: 1. Of course I believe he is as motivated as ever, he's smiling, he looks well and he loves coming here to train. He's the same as yesterday or the day before," Setien added. Messi has enough experience and ability to know what he needs to do, I'm not going to get involved in his life or anyone else's. I'm not the father of any of these players, all I have to do is get them to train. Sparta Rotterdam and Den Haag will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eredivisie. Sparta Rotterdam this season have the following results: 6W, 6D and 9L. Meanwhile Den Haag have 4W, 5D and 12L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. They had earlier registered three straight wins and with a good scoring run. Koln had scored in each of their last 11 matches, key to making them one of the most improved sides in 2020. With five wins in their last eight matches, they will hope to pick up the momentum as Mainz visits. Their form at home had also taken a turn for the better, with five wins in six matches. Both sides have had their issues at the back this term, suffering from a lack of clean sheets. Melbourne have managed to keep only one in their last 10 matches, as have Western United. That should open up opportunities for both teams here, especially with 80% of Melbourne City’s home games finishing with both teams finding the net. San Antonio Spurs vs. Sacramento Kings - au.radio.net 12 hours ago — Listen to the NBA in live stream. The match San Antonio Spurs vs Sacramento Kings will start on 7 March 2024 at 7:00 pm. NBA: Join in live with ... Other clubs, too, would be denied one of their defining moments. Blackburn would still have won the title in 1994-95, but they would never have experienced that dizzying, dazzling rollercoaster afternoon at Anfield, where they would lose to Liverpool but West Ham would do them the ultimate favour by holding rivals Manchester United to a draw. Arsenal fans would have at least one less piece of iconic commentary to savour, as Tony Adams ("put through by Steve Bould. San Antonio Spurs vs Sacramento Kings 12 hours ago — The Kings host the Spurs on Thursday at the Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, California starting at 10:00 p.m. ET. NBC Sports California and Bally ... Dundee have been good lately and coming from a derby draw by 1-1 goals. Especially since United had won 9 games in a row. The Dundee FC is now third with 29 points and now receives the second spot team Inverness for this match. Dundee fc have been unbeaten for 4 games (2-2-0), while Inverness has lost 2 of their last 3 games but won 4 of their last 6 games (4-0-2). Tainan city will play against Tatung in the premier league of Chinese Taipei on Sunday. Taiwan Steel are currently in mix form, has three wins and three defeats from last six matches (WLWLWL) . Lost previous game to Fu Jen University by 0-1. While Tatung are in very good form, and are Unbeaten from last five matches. They Drawn two matches against Hang Yuen and Taichung by 2-2 and won three matches by 3 or more goal difference. They Defeated Ming Chuan University by 4-1 in the previous game. Tatung also defeated Tainan in three of the last four head to head matches . There was a new manager who helped me a lot: Jesse Marsch was fantastic to me. Haaland was equally prolific during his time at Salzburg, scoring 29 goals in 27 games in all competitions prior to his move to Dortmund in January this year, and he says club officials had an easy time convincing him to join, going as far as showing him tapes of the supporters' famous Yellow Wall. Lusa also reported Sporting's board of directors will take a 50% pay cut. With the pandemic shutting down global sport on an unprecedented scale, Sporting is the first of Portugal's three major football clubs to announce the cuts. FIFA has urged clubs worldwide to consider wage reductions in order to protect their finances. Stromsgodset are in a better form than Aalesund FK at this time of the season. Specifically, the team of coach Tor Ole Skullerud has won the last 4/5 matches, won the last 4/5 matches at home, won the last 4/5 matches, won the last 3/5 matches on the field home. Coach and coach Lars Bohinen have lost the last 5/6 matches, the last 3/5 matches away, have not won the last 5/6 away matches and have not won the last 5/5 matches. Therefore, the coach and coach of Tor Ole Skullerud has a great ability to enjoy the joy before the army of coach Lars Bohinen to bring joy to the home audience. Confrontation history shows that in the last 10 away games at the Marienlyst Stadion Stadium, coach Lars Bohinen's team won 1 draw, lost 7, 6/10 matches had more than 2 goals scored, in The last 2 visits Aalesund FK drew 1 loss 1. Counting the past 20 confrontations, Stromsgodset won 8 draws 3 lost 9, 13/20 matches had 3 goals or more, only counted the last 4 confrontations Stromsgodset won 1 draw 1 lost 2. Kings 129-120 Spurs (Nov 17, 2023) Final Score SAC leads 1-0 ; Kings. 129. Spurs. 120. Game 1 ; Spurs. 122. Kings. 127. Game 2 ; Spurs. Kings. Game 3. For the first time all night Barcelona are on the ropes! Carvajal plays a clipped pass through for Benzema who had peeled away from his marker, but he puts his volley over the bar! Barca are on the ropes. Almost an immediate impact! Braithwaite very nearly finds the back of the net with his first touch! He was released in behind the Real Madrid defence, he chipped a shot over Courtois, but Varane was back on the line to make the clearance! 71’ GOAL! Real Madrid 1-0 Barcelona: At long last the deadlock has been broken and it's Vinicius! Kroos played the pass in behind for the Brazilian winger and his shot deflected off Pique, wrong-footed Ter Stegen and found the back of the Barcelona net at the near post! 92’ GOAL! Real Madrid 2-0 Barcelona: What an impact! Mariano has only been on the pitch for a matter of seconds and he has found the back of the net! The striker who has barely featured for Real Madrid this season drives into the box and beats Ter Stegen at his near post to secure the win. Of course, the Italian champions still have an obvious leading man who tends to hurt Atletico. Juventus' Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 25 goals versus Atlético Madrid in all competitions – only versus Sevilla (27) has he netted more. The Portuguese forward has bagged four hat-tricks against Atlético, with two of those arriving in the Champions League (March 2019 & May 2017).

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page